December 27, 2014, 02:55:53 AM

Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 88560 times)

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1225 on: August 06, 2011, 11:46:51 AM »
I think Jeff will be all fired up to win the Power of Veto, thus ensuring Rachel's departure.  He'll go off the block and Kalia will probably put up Adam, Lawon or even Shelly (most likely Adam or Lawon).  Doesn't matter much -- Jordeff might vote for Lawon to go if he's up against Rachel but Daniele will definitely vote for Rachel to go and so will Adam and Shelly.  Porsche might vote Rachel out as well, but even if she doesn't Kalia will break the tie and vote out Rachel.  If Adam goes up against Rachel Daniele will vote against Rachel as will Lawon and Shelly.  Porsche will probably vote out Rachel as well.  I'm not sure about Jordeff, however but it doesn't matter -- Rachel goes home.  Also, it's possible that Jordeff might be so annoyed with Rachel that they decide "screw the alliance with her" and vote her out.  Rachel only survives if she wins POV.  If not -- good-bye and good riddance, Rachel.

Belle Book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1226 on: August 06, 2011, 11:47:18 AM »
If I say who my favorite is.. or favorites then they will be jinxed for sure. Maybe I should say Daniele and Kalia are!  }:>  I can't condone the blatant lying/backstabbing that I see happening this season and even more the mean spiritedness. I didn't enjoy watching Russell chasing Ronnie back to the HOH nor letting him have anything to eat the year that Dan won and I'm not enjoying this season either.

I do hope that Brendon comes back, otherwise it could end in a slaughter and only the weak floaters left and that really WOULD be boring! Kalia and Daniele think they just need to get rid of the guys and Rachel and they have final 2 and they could be right. However as the saying goes, the best made plans of men and mice... often go awry, especially in the BB house.
Happy Holidays To My RFF Family!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1227 on: August 06, 2011, 11:51:04 AM »
OK!! Two minute warning! I'm going to lock this thread and move us to the new one..  

We'll move here? http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,25955.new.html#new
Happy Holidays To My RFF Family!

Custom Search