Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds

Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 84720 times)

Online bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1175 on: August 05, 2011, 07:47:21 PM »
I thought Michele lost her hoh because she told the noms she was putting them up in season 11.

Michele lost her HOH in Season 11 because Chima was kicked out of the house by the producers.  They decided her turn was over and had a new HOH competition. 

HOHs have told people they are going up before and people have asked to be told before it happens.  If this is a real rule, I've never heard it mentioned.   :duno:

So, here's my question . . . suppose Jeff is evicted and Dom is voted back in.   Dom and Jeff go head to head.  Dom wins.  Dom goes in the house.  Does Jeff go to the jury or does Jeff go home?

I have a feeling Jeff goes home--- could be wrong here.  But nothing has been mentioned and usually Julie congratulates the hgs; on making to jury.  I never heard her say a word.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: August 05, 2011, 07:52:37 PM »
in all the seasons of bb, the hoh has always let it be known to the person/s they were going up, michelle didnt lose her hoh in season 11, after she said something about who was going up, they called her to  the DR after michelle got out of the DR, she   said i am not to say anything about the noms, bb does say you cant come right out, and tell someone they are going up, but the hoh does this every year, dan told menphis he was going to put him up as a pawn, [season 10] .....janie told everyone in all-stars, she was putting them up as a pawn....they went home, due to her trusting Dr Will. kalia will not lose her hoh,  :waves:
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1177 on: August 05, 2011, 08:05:18 PM »

I have a feeling Jeff goes home--- could be wrong here.  But nothing has been mentioned and usually Julie congratulates the hgs; on making to jury.  I never heard her say a word.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  If Jeff went to the jury, then there would be 8 jury members. Isn't there usually an odd number?  Maybe we'll get a vote?    :res:
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Online bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: August 05, 2011, 08:11:53 PM »

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.  If Jeff went to the jury, then there would be 8 jury members. Isn't there usually an odd number?  Maybe we'll get a vote?    :res:

I thought there were 7 jurors  --- can't have 8 that could end in a tie

Online bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1179 on: August 05, 2011, 08:15:15 PM »
with someone coming back in this week -- whoever goes out can't be on the jury.  Unless BB is changing things up here.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: August 05, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
with someone coming back in this week -- whoever goes out can't be on the jury.  Unless BB is changing things up here.

Exactly.
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1181 on: August 05, 2011, 08:28:08 PM »
Hamsterwatch is reporting on twitter that telling someone they are going up is a "very technical" rule.  Also shared Kalia did not break that rule.
No MSG!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1182 on: August 05, 2011, 08:33:17 PM »
YOU can not be specific. that's what happened last year with britney and brendon.. and thats why britney never went up .

I never heard kalia say I AM NOMINATING.. and i think that's the key word she cant use. but you can :dance: around that all you want
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1183 on: August 05, 2011, 08:36:49 PM »
Thanks all for clarifying.  I had no idea that such a rule existed.  Seriously.  It seems like a silly rule. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1184 on: August 05, 2011, 08:55:40 PM »
2.5 hours for noms?  Is that like normal?
 :jam:
No MSG!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1185 on: August 05, 2011, 09:02:57 PM »
2.5 hours for noms?  Is that like normal?

Maybe someone didnt take it lightly.  :duno:  unusual to be this long. I think if she follows thru and jeff goes up he will show just how he feels about it. although it was ok for jordan to go up, just not BIG JEFF. hummm. Please please let Rachael go this week. She is not easy on the eyes or ears lately. Nothing she says makes any sense. Why Jeff and jordan are sticking with her i will never understand. The vets thing is pretty much over already.
what goes around, comes around.

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1186 on: August 05, 2011, 09:03:19 PM »

Ummmm...like is Kalia allowed to tell the person she is putting them up?  I thought that was a no-no.  And if it is, what happens?  Yanno?

Didn't someone lose their HOH for doing this a few years ago?
Welcome Guests and RFF Members! Got an opinion? Join the discussion!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1187 on: August 05, 2011, 09:06:56 PM »
oh this is going to be a fun week!! :meow:

Online KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1188 on: August 05, 2011, 10:33:13 PM »
the hgs are picking players for the veto comp but no way that can be tonight because they had HN comp today and are still cleaning up from that right?
delightful just delightful

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1189 on: August 05, 2011, 10:35:10 PM »
the hgs are picking players for the veto comp but no way that can be tonight because they had HN comp today and are still cleaning up from that right?

Threw me off totally!! Don't they usually do that tomorrow? I could be way off....... I remember at least one night veto comp per season in the past, but isn't it too early for that yet?

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1190 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:21 PM »
I sure hope they aren't playing tonight. I think they are on lockdown though.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1191 on: August 05, 2011, 10:55:32 PM »

Threw me off totally!! Don't they usually do that tomorrow? I could be way off....... I remember at least one night veto comp per season in the past, but isn't it too early for that yet?

could be possibly need the names of the players to set up. sometimes names are on certain items? no? maybe? just a thought. This is going to be some competition. :flipper

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1192 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:22 PM »
OHH I am soo  loving Feisty Jordan and Underdog Jeff! :hrt:. and they are both soo funny right now!! :lol3:

Offline Libra422

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love RFF
« Reply #1193 on: August 05, 2011, 10:57:32 PM »

If I remember correctly  they did a face mash up a season or 2 ago. I know for a fact that they started the comp. immediately after showtimes BB after dark ended for the night. The comp took a while to play(only one player at a time could play). I think there were pretty many people left in the house when they played that comp. I guess we will see tonight.
Warning:I do a lot of of paraphrasing

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1194 on: August 05, 2011, 10:58:57 PM »
Poor Jordan...My heart goes out to her. Another week of slop, and her patience are running short. on top of that she is the voice of reason for the crazy one.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1195 on: August 05, 2011, 11:10:45 PM »
The house is having a major meltdown!! shelly  is crying now to jordan. and that makes jordan tear up a little bit! ha ha ha

man this is the day of tears!!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1196 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:39 PM »
BITE YOUR TONGUE!!!! :lol3:

If I remember correctly  they did a face mash up a season or 2 ago. I know for a fact that they started the comp. immediately after showtimes BB after dark ended for the night. The comp took a while to play(only one player at a time could play). I think there were pretty many people left in the house when they played that comp. I guess we will see tonight.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1197 on: August 05, 2011, 11:31:42 PM »
Today's Tears totals:

Rachel (duh)
Kalia
Shelly
Jordan
And, I'm pretty sure that Jeff wants to cry. 
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1198 on: August 05, 2011, 11:34:33 PM »
Okay...so we ARE having a nighttime comp??

Crapola!!!
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Online TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1199 on: August 05, 2011, 11:38:15 PM »
Kalia just told Rachel that they will be playing in the morning and we are saved from staying up all night!  :wohoo:

Custom Search