Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263199 times)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1125 on: August 05, 2011, 09:22:21 AM »
ONCE AGAIN, CBS WEBSITE WON'T LET ME VOTE!!!!

I don't think I've even once been able to vote on their website. 

I don't want to jump on the 'It's all fixed!' bandwagon, but surely CBS wouldn't let Brendon win, regardless of the votes.  If it's Rachel that is evicted this week, he would simply lay down and let her reenter.  It would make this whole twist worthless. 

I'd love to see Dominic back in the house.  He still has so much to offer in the way of stirring things up in the house.   

IMO...the only good thing about Kalia winning HoH is that her nominations will level the balance of power just a little bit and make the coming weeks more interesting.  I feel so bad for the updaters though.  I've been tempted to jump into the fray and help with the updating, but that won't happen this week! 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1126 on: August 05, 2011, 09:29:40 AM »

I don't want to jump on the 'It's all fixed!' bandwagon, but surely CBS wouldn't let Brendon win, regardless of the votes.  If it's Rachel that is evicted this week, he would simply lay down and let her reenter.  It would make this whole twist worthless. 

I'd love to see Dominic back in the house.  He still has so much to offer in the way of stirring things up in the house.   

IMO...the only good thing about Kalia winning HoH is that her nominations will level the balance of power just a little bit and make the coming weeks more interesting.  I feel so bad for the updaters though.  I've been tempted to jump into the fray and help with the updating, but that won't happen this week!

I finally gave up after five minutes of trying to register and getting error msgs. GRRRR!!!!!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1127 on: August 05, 2011, 09:30:36 AM »

I am having the same issue Libby. I can't get my vote to go through and I think CBS is behind it dangit...We would love love for you to join us in updater hell this week  :lol: I know we are going to be using this smiley alot  B:) for Kalia because that girl talks just to hear herself talk.  Anytime you are ready just jump on the thread and start posting away we welcome you with open arms  :)
delightful just delightful

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1128 on: August 05, 2011, 09:44:05 AM »

I am having the same issue Libby. I can't get my vote to go through and I think CBS is behind it dangit...We would love love for you to join us in updater hell this week  :lol: I know we are going to be using this smiley alot  B:) for Kalia because that girl talks just to hear herself talk.  Anytime you are ready just jump on the thread and start posting away we welcome you with open arms  :)

YAY! 

Can I update another show this week?  I think Bachelor Pad starts on Monday.   :neener:

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1129 on: August 05, 2011, 09:55:03 AM »
I was able to vote and voted for Dominic.  I did get the errors everyone else is getting because I thought I wasn't registered, but I am.  I hope this gets resolved soon!

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1130 on: August 05, 2011, 09:59:47 AM »

From the website under Terms and Conditions:

VOTING OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES (EXCLUDING PUERTO RICO, THE U.S. VIRGIN ISLANDS, AND OTHER COMMONWEALTHS, TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS), 18 YEARS OR OLDER OR WITH PERMISSION FROM PARENTS OR GUARDIAN.

"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1131 on: August 05, 2011, 10:04:05 AM »
I meet all of that criteria, but their craptastical website keeps sending error messages when I try to vote.  It's not the first or the fiftieth time its happened when I try to vote via their website.  It's never worked for me.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1132 on: August 05, 2011, 10:54:01 AM »

I have been registered for quite some time and was able to vote without issue. If the security was mistyped you would get an error message but good luck.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1133 on: August 05, 2011, 10:56:02 AM »
I think I either forgot my password, or I don't remember making an account with CBS.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1134 on: August 05, 2011, 10:59:44 AM »
I even tried to logout and re-register to see if my account was the problem, but when I go to logout, I get an error message.

I give up.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: August 05, 2011, 11:06:54 AM »
When you vote, you get a pop-up confirmation.  So you might want to check to see if you have pop-ups blocked.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1136 on: August 05, 2011, 11:11:19 AM »
The real key is having the user name match the EMAIL you registered with. If they don't match, you cannot login. So if you use more than one email, that is often the culprit.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1137 on: August 05, 2011, 11:16:28 AM »
The real key is having the user name match the EMAIL you registered with. If they don't match, you cannot login. So if you use more than one email, that is often the culprit.

That's what I was afraid of, so I was going to create a new account and try, but I can't even log out.  I know I've had this same problem in season's past too, and from multiple computers, so I know it's an issue with their site.

Oh, well.....enough whining out of me.  I was just going to vote for Brendon anyway. 

Kid!  I kid! 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1138 on: August 05, 2011, 11:25:25 AM »
For once I didn't have any trouble voting    :wohoo: 
Must be my "lucky day" because I usually have lots of
trouble.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1139 on: August 05, 2011, 11:27:17 AM »
I have a question about the HOH competition last night.  First question between
Jordon and Kalia......did Julie finish the question before Kalia answered?  Seemed
like she buzzed in before the question was finished.  Did Julie ever read the entire
question?  Guess Kalia is just lucky or....... :duno:

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1140 on: August 05, 2011, 11:55:28 AM »
It certainly looked like she was just lucky.  Although it could be that neither Cassie nor Keith said anything particularly memorable in their speeches, so she just took a chance with the first half of the question.

I did find it strange that Julie didn't read the question so everyone could hear the whole thing.

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #1141 on: August 05, 2011, 12:17:15 PM »
I assumed the question was going to ask who called the house guests spineless jellyfish. And I think Dom was the only one who accused the entire house of anything in his speech, but I don't really remember what Cassi or Keith said. But that was what came to mind when she was reading the question, so Kalia must have just been thinking along the same lines?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1142 on: August 05, 2011, 12:18:46 PM »
I have a question about the HOH competition last night.  First question betweenJordon and Kalia......did Julie finish the question before Kalia answered?

Nope. Kalia got extremely lucky there.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline chinese takeout

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1143 on: August 05, 2011, 03:00:44 PM »
So like I am catching up on the feeds and like Porsche keeps going on like, Jeff is mad at me for like picking the wrong people during the comp and like Rachel is mad at me blah, blah, blah and like Porsche keeps going from person to person like telling them this.  Yanno? 

WTH?  Like what is up with Porsche?  Like is she making stuff up? Yanno?  Like did I miss some of the plot?  Like is there a plot?  Like the girl is a ditz.  :colors Yanno?

:jam:

No MSG!

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1144 on: August 05, 2011, 03:07:20 PM »
So like I am catching up on the feeds and like Porsche keeps going on like, Jeff is mad at me for like picking the wrong people during the comp and like Rachel is mad at me blah, blah, blah and like Porsche keeps going from person to person like telling them this.  Yanno? 

WTH?  Like what is up with Porsche?  Like is she making stuff up? Yanno?  Like did I miss some of the plot?  Like is there a plot?  Like the girl is a ditz.  :colors Yanno?

Like...totally.  And like Kalia...is like....even...like... WORSE!  Like...listening to herrrrr.....is like....like.....like I don't even know. 

I get dumber every time I hear Kalia speak.  She reminds me of when you eavesdrop on little girls that are playing together and pretending to be grown up and having pretend conversations and they get all excited listening to themselves because they think they sound SO important and cool and they get louder and more into their pretend conversation and its really cute and makes you giggle.  But when a 30 year-old does it on a consistent basis....not so cute.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1145 on: August 05, 2011, 04:37:18 PM »
Like, Im so over it!

Porshe is one hot girl though, I give her that!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1146 on: August 05, 2011, 04:45:41 PM »

Like...totally.  And like Kalia...is like....even...like... WORSE!  Like...listening to herrrrr.....is like....like.....like I don't even know. 

I get dumber every time I hear Kalia speak.

I am beginning to think Porsche IS a ditz and Libby now I know what my problem is with comprehension..  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1147 on: August 05, 2011, 05:59:16 PM »
Where Rachel and Jeff nommed?

Id hate to think Jordan is this upset over being a havenot again.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 05, 2011, 06:03:35 PM »
Where Rachel and Jeff nommed?

Id hate to think Jordan is this upset over being a havenot again.
[/quote

Sounds like Dani was putting the screws to Jordon during the comp.  I don't know if they have had the noms yet -- seems like K is saying to S in the conversation with her what she might do.  And for the record -- I am officially over Shelly -- she is all over the place.  I hate her gameplay -- backstabbing everyone in her sly way. 

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1149 on: August 05, 2011, 06:12:10 PM »
Ok, thanks.

I dont care for Shelly either, but I think in the long run she wouldnt backstab Jordeff as her daughter is a big Jordeff fan and I think she wouldnt want to be the one to cause one of them to leave.

just my thoughts on the matter.