Author Topic: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds  (Read 263235 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB13 Discussion of the Live Feeds
« Reply #1100 on: August 04, 2011, 09:37:08 PM »
Well, I can't help but say I think CBS is trying to rig the game to keep Brendon or Rachel in, their editing of Brendon painting him out to be a "hero" while selectively leaving out the obvious things we see with his personality further confirms my suspicion.

its very possible if he was voted back in to compete against the other evicted hg -- he could win.  It would be funny if out goes R and back in is B

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1101 on: August 04, 2011, 09:39:55 PM »
see this is why i dont care for rachel's gameplay, i dont like her in the game, but i will not say i hate her, do i want her out [yes]...do i want her to get pro help [yes]...i mean, after the comp, she is a freaking wreck, cuz she MUST win everything, if not, it's a big pity party for her, she needs to try, and get along with others, but JMO she cant, not without getting the help she needs. something is very wrong with rachel, and i hope she gets the pro help she needs, JMO.. B or R shouldnt be on these shows, they just cant handle things, all things must go their way, or they are very childlike, they need people to tell them how they act, their actions, etc etc...but they just will not listen,
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1102 on: August 04, 2011, 09:40:11 PM »
Well, I can't help but say I think CBS is trying to rig the game to keep Brendon or Rachel in, their editing of Brendon painting him out to be a "hero" while selectively leaving out the obvious things we see with his personality further confirms my suspicion. My point is that with the way they edited Brendon it could gain sympathy votes for him in this process. America isn't seeing the real Brendon.

Definately would not be good if Brendon wins against the next outgoing eviction and we get stuck with them both (Brenchal) again. I am going to have to flood cbs against any tampering with this Twist. Boycott i say!!! Enough is enough with these 2 misfits!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1103 on: August 04, 2011, 09:45:16 PM »
brendon wont be voted back to do a face off, cassie and dom, are way ahead on the vote, with dom leading cassie. as of now, and i think from seeing alot of voting, people are going to vote even more for dom, now that kalia won hoh, alot of people like dom, i must say he was fun in the house, and took things well. un-like R or B.
Remember To Help Stop The Abuse Of Women, And Children...Be A Voice, Take A Stand

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1104 on: August 04, 2011, 09:55:02 PM »
brendon wont be voted back to do a face off, cassie and dom, are way ahead on the vote, with dom leading cassie. as of now, and i think from seeing alot of voting, people are going to vote even more for dom, now that kalia won hoh, alot of people like dom, i must say he was fun in the house, and took things well. un-like R or B.

wait a cotton picking minute!! I went to cbs to vote and told me voting has not yet opened. Have to wait til 10pm!! what kind of funny business is this??
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1105 on: August 04, 2011, 10:04:37 PM »

wait a cotton picking minute!! I went to cbs to vote and told me voting has not yet opened. Have to wait til 10pm!! what kind of funny business is this??

There is a poll on facebook, about who you would vote back in, so I believe that is where these numbers are coming from
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

EvilDuck

« Reply #1106 on: August 04, 2011, 10:08:48 PM »
Julie said that the person voted out has a "chance" to come back in. Surely, Dani is going to realize that it must be some sort of comp, so unless she wants B/R together again she's going to have to get Kalia to target Rachael. :)

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1107 on: August 04, 2011, 10:25:58 PM »
What the *@&$ was Porshe doing?   :duno: :groan:

The only two reasons she would make Jeff and Shelly go against each other is (a) if she is stupid and doesn't understand how the game works, or (b) she isn't really allied with Rachel-Jeff-Jordan-Shelley.

Which is it?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1108 on: August 04, 2011, 10:29:10 PM »
What the *@&$ was Porshe doing?   :duno: :groan:

The only two reasons she would make Jeff and Shelly go against each other is (a) if she is stupid and doesn't understand how the game works, or (b) she isn't really allied with Rachel-Jeff-Jordan-Shelley.

Which is it?

I think she starting thinking last week --- whether she's on the winning team or not -- and this week she may think she's not with R, etc. and will float over to the powers that be.  Right where D & K want her for a vote.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #1109 on: August 04, 2011, 10:47:24 PM »
WOW! first off I am stoked that Brendon is out.  I cant stand Brenchel. They  would have played a smarter game leaving Brendon in the house instead of the ever hated Rachel. Also, I'm LOVING Dani's big move and that she had the balls to pull it off. I would love to see the house take out Portia and Rachel next. Hoping that it's Cassi or Dominic who come back. 
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1110 on: August 04, 2011, 10:53:55 PM »
Welcome to RFF csalee! 

:welcome: :ty4posting :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline csalee

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
  • Just a simple girl who likes things simple.
« Reply #1111 on: August 04, 2011, 11:02:54 PM »
Welcome to RFF csalee! 

thank ya!! I have been reading posts on this site for about 2 years and just now decided to post myself! Sounds weird, but feels like i know ya'll. :hearts:
You either make your own world or you live in someone else's.

Offline PattyCakes

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1112 on: August 04, 2011, 11:24:54 PM »
Well I am glad that Kalia got HOH because I am on the Dani train.  You have to give her credit where credit is due though, she answered 4 questions correctly to win that HOH, plus she was second to last to fall off the ski wall.  Not a floater in my book!
"When I was walking up the stairs, I saw a man who wasn't there.  He wasn't there again today.  I wish, I wish he'd stay away."  Unknown

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1113 on: August 04, 2011, 11:43:36 PM »

It's gonna be a breath of fresh air to have Brendon gone.  Maybe just maybe Rachel will be tolerable without him.

Dom will be voted back over Brendon and then the fun begins  :yess:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1114 on: August 05, 2011, 12:00:15 AM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 13:

Week 1: Rachel, HOH, Keith & Porsche nominated, Brendon & Rachel wins veto, not used, Keith evicted 6-4
Week 2: Jordan, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Dominic wins veto, used on self & Adam, Cassi & Shelly up, Cassi evicted 9-0
Week 3: Rachel, HOH, Adam & Dominic nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Dominic evicted 7-1
Week 4: Daniele, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on Rachel, Jordan up, Brendon evicted 5-2
Week 5: Kalia, HOH, to be continued...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1115 on: August 05, 2011, 12:11:31 AM »
Welcome to RFF csalee! 

thank ya!! I have been reading posts on this site for about 2 years and just now decided to post myself! Sounds weird, but feels like i know ya'll. :hearts:

I read a long time before I finally joined so I totally understand!  :lol:  We're happy that you stopped lurking and let us get to know you too!  :hearts:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #1116 on: August 05, 2011, 12:58:05 AM »
Just shoot me now... A week of Kalia on a high from winning something....She'll be talking on triple time.   So sorry to the updaters   :'(  I will be checking out of BB this week.  Maybe next week will be better.

I think BB is setting this up for Dani to win the game.  I took one look at Kalia VS Jordan and I just KNEW that Kalia was going to win this one.  Plus it's a buzzer comp which is the easiest to rig.  I see the writing on the wall.  BB has it's golden girl.   Dom will come back and Dani, Dom and Kalia will run through to the end.  At this point, I am rooting for Shelly all the way.  I might even root for Dom IF he comes back and does NOT align back up with Dani.  I just do NOT want Dani to win.  Or Kalia.  I don't know why I dislike Dani so much, I just do.  :knuckles:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1117 on: August 05, 2011, 01:21:01 AM »
WOW! first off I am stoked that Brendon is out.  I cant stand Brenchel. They  would have played a smarter game leaving Brendon in the house instead of the ever hated Rachel. Also, I'm LOVING Dani's big move and that she had the balls to pull it off. I would love to see the house take out Portia and Rachel next. Hoping that it's Cassi or Dominic who come back.

Hi, Csalee :waves:  i just wanted to welcome you here, i hope you post away, and i agree with your post :tup:.....great to have you here :waves:

Offline Grace23

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1118 on: August 05, 2011, 01:32:35 AM »
Julie said that the person voted out has a "chance" to come back in. Surely, Dani is going to realize that it must be some sort of comp, so unless she wants B/R together again she's going to have to get Kalia to target Rachael. :)

wouldnt that be so funny, to have r and b on a face off :lol3:....but i dont want either one back, (:;) so i hope rachel leaves this week, and she has to face off with dom, or cassie,..dom is getting alot of hits, and people wanting him back in the game, so is cassie, i got a feeling america isnt going to vote brendon back for the face off, no way [please i just cant with those 2]...i think dom will win america's vote, and he will have the face off, but can he win it???? thats the question, i know some didnt like dom, but atlease the house was fun with him in there JMO

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1119 on: August 05, 2011, 01:34:14 AM »
mommycass - I don't see a jury giving it to Dani.  She's not nearly as well liked as Hayden was last season.  Since this season has so many unlikeables, I see someone more neutral like Adam or Lawon having a chance as surprising as that may sound.  Dani has made too many enemies.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1120 on: August 05, 2011, 08:32:45 AM »
I actually thought Rachel handled herself well last night.  I liked that she seemed more mellow and sincere.  Jordan was a peach for sticking by her side and helping her through.  Hopefully, Jordan will continue to be a good influence on Rachel, and mix in a little "momness" from Shelly.  Rachel might just surprise us all. 

I hope that Dani becomes a have not for the week.  I really do.  I do not like the way she plays the game.  I do not like her whispering or mouthing of words.  I do not like her so called "social game."   She coasted through the first two or three weeks.  She should be made to suffer.   :js:

And, I'm oh so happy to have Kalia as HOH because she's my favorite to update and listen too.  Thanks Big Brother!  (Sarcasm, much?) I declare an updater strike on all feeds that Kalia is on!

This is when we get to see if Shelly and Adam and Porsche are true floaters. 

A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline luv2ride801

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • One Little Spark
« Reply #1121 on: August 05, 2011, 08:42:19 AM »
It would be really interesting if Dom came back and Dani was all excited, and then he didn't align with her again because she screwed him over the first time.
I don't think that will happen, but it would make the game really interesting if it did.

Offline keyblvds

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1122 on: August 05, 2011, 08:48:41 AM »
I hope that Kalia is bright enough to put up Rachel and Jeff, with Jordan as the if-necessary replacement. That would break the vets we-are-so-much-better-and-should-win alliance.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1123 on: August 05, 2011, 08:51:09 AM »
 :welcome: to RFF keyblvds!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1124 on: August 05, 2011, 09:17:15 AM »
Libby I completely agree with everything you said. I posted almost the exact same thing a couple of weeks ago and someone actually seemed a little mad that I said it and they defended her parents. In my opinion usually you are a reflection of the environment in which you grew up(of course there are some exceptions). I am glad that someone shares my opinion. I was not trying to be mean or malicious when I said it I was just stating my opinion.

Thanks!  I almost deleted that post as soon as I made it.  I would never want to offend any of Rachel's friends and/or family by making an accusation about people that I don't know.  I was simply stating my observation about women in these types of relationships. 
« Last Edit: August 05, 2011, 09:22:57 AM by Libby »