I have a ton of TAR questions. I am convinced that when my wife an I apply, we will be picked...and win!
So here it goes:
1. When should you exchange currency/ how much currency to exchange?
2. Bottled water - provided or not?
3. When or should you call for a taxi at the end of each leg? Or is there a rule against this now?
4. How often can you tell what the Roadblock is before you read the clue?
5. How often do you rely on cell phones?
6. Tips for international travel or what to do after plane lands?ie customs
7. Time change on watches? Alarm clocks? How does that work during the race with all the time changes?
8. What to pack........ cold weather clothes, sleeping bag, stuff for taking showers,....?
9. iPods and mp3s allowed?
10. How long do the pit stop interviews last?
11. How difficult is it to sleep during pit stops?
12. Does production tell you when/where to leave your bags during roadblocks & detour?
13. Does a map from a detour ever help later in the leg with navigation?
I realize that most of these would only be known by racers or from reading racer interviews. I was also going to DM a few of these questions on twitter to some former racers, but I'll give them a shot here first. Thanks ahead of time