RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 19 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 19 Scheduling-Airing Times-Delays

(1/22) > >>

CBS has just announced the fall season and TAR 19 will premiere on Sunday Sept 25 at 8PM!!

Sunday, Sept. 25

7:00-8:00 PM              60 MINUTES (44th season premiere)

8:00-9:00 PM              THE AMAZING RACE (19th edition premiere)

9:00-10:00 PM            THE GOOD WIFE (3rd season premiere)

10:00-11:00 PM          CSI: MIAMI (10th season premiere)

Thanks mswood for the head's up!

That's what I expected.

Let's see if my guess of December 4th for the finale proves right or not.

There were a lot of complaints about the Survivor finale being so close to the holidays last year. Since they will be 2 eps ahead of us, wonder if the plan is to have the Survivor finale first this year? Leaving us stuck with 12/11 lol.

Doesn't look like we have to worry about the Country Music Award's! Survivor does though!

The 45th ANNUAL CMA AWARDS will take place on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 9th, live on ABC-TELEVISION at 8p (ET), from the BRIDGESTONE ARENA in NASHVILLE.

My thinking is that Survivor would have its finale on the 11th, as the 18th is too close to Christmas the following weekend, and CBS usually airs a holiday themed movie the Sunday before Christmas.
If were not losing a week for the CMAs then we'd have 11 weeks straight, with the slight possibility of a two-hour finale on December 4th. (I strongly suspect The Good Wife will be taking a break until mid-late January by then, and that would make it convenient for those sort of programming; just as much for CSI:Miami.

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version