Author Topic: Dynamic Duo Speculation  (Read 31379 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Dynamic Duo Speculation
« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2011, 02:23:31 PM »
:waves: Everyone!! Welcome back Albert!! I love yor avitar Cinera

I'm not sure what to think!! Some people have been tweeting and some people have a "show" to do Dani with Superpass and ED with RTVzone..  Or that Hayden tweeted that he was working  with the AZ Diamondbacks (orientation i think is what he tweeted)  Boogie has a new show coming out.. jeff and jordan .. well jeff did so many things with the  reality aspect. you would think he needed some down time. and with rachel and brendon in the midst of prepping a wedding.. it's all very confusing :iok

Natalie and Kevin Cambell posted/tweeted a pic of them 2 together at a theme park  last week or over the weekend. Soo If natalie lost her job and she's in Cali.. that could make sense.. that she is one of the returning HG

we all know that Alison G loves jesse and he rarely turns down $$  or air time from CBS. (i know never turned down :lol: )

I do have an isue with them bringing or even suggesting enzo was a DOU of anything. he was a QUAD! remember he "made" the BRO -GAGE :lol3:

CBS is good for making us irritable!! :ugot

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking!  I couldn't have said it any better myself... when I saw 6 HGs were missing I wondered if it was going to be a split house sort of like Survivor's Fans vs. Favorites but it just doesn't seem to fit unless they are kidnapping them a little later and some of the shows they are doing are really fronts...  :umn:

Offline Kacper

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2011, 02:58:24 PM »
Chelsia Hart from Big Brother 9 tweeted: @G_Boooo @BigBroLiveFeeds @JunDishes @Mi55y I'm in sequester with James... Ew. I can't believe I actually said that!

1 hour ago
 :duno:
Survivor: San Juan del Sur premieres Wednesday, September 24, 2014 8/7C on CBS
The Amazing Race 25 premieres Friday, September 26, 2014 8/7C on CBS

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2011, 03:21:08 PM »
When would these past players need to be in sequester by in order to be on the show this season?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2011, 04:15:57 PM »
This is all nutty!  :colors
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2011, 04:21:17 PM »
I'd rather not see any of those playing the game again, but the only two I could bring myself to vote for were Hayden and Enzo.  I wouldn't be too upset to see Jeff and Jordan again, but the others I've had quite enough of.

(Besides, TAR Australia had a better version of Jessie - Chris!!)

Actually that's not a bad idea.  Instead of Jessie and Natalie, bring us Chris and Anastasia from TAR Australia.

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2011, 05:44:19 PM »
Chelsia Hart from Big Brother 9 tweeted: @G_Boooo @BigBroLiveFeeds @JunDishes @Mi55y I'm in sequester with James... Ew. I can't believe I actually said that!

1 hour ago
 :duno:

She is trying to trick you, first of all....sequester she wouldnt be able to tweet or else there would be no point in sequester.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2011, 05:54:18 PM »
Yeah, the tweet couldn't be real from sequester but I do watch the Superpass live shows and Chelsea was missing from the Tues Rumor Control show and she isn't on Happy Hour right now...

Missy has sworn secrecy but it sounds like she is in sequester...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2011, 06:07:27 PM »
Chelsia is NOT going to be one of the HG's.  She's contracted with REAL and i just heard her on the SP happy hour show.

all the phantom tweeting going on is just feeding the pirhana  rumor frenzy! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2011, 06:09:14 PM »
Ltaylor what's ur SP S/N?? im there all the time!! :jumpy: lol that's too funny!

Chelsia is working behind the scenes cuz theres alot to do with the new chat they are doing and the reformatting of the SP  live feeds
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #34 on: June 30, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
Chelsea was on Happy Hour today?  I just watched the 2nd 1/2 of the show and they made it sound like she was missing in action.

Yeah, I'm on SP all the time... I usually am more of a quiet observer though.  When I do login I usually login as Ltaylor85.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #35 on: June 30, 2011, 06:23:07 PM »
i am with bama if jessie comes bk in the house i might not get the feeds . that guy mkes me want to stop watching tv.. :jam: :jam:
my pick for duo would b jason bb3 and danial bb3 they were good, but jason is a weather man in fl and well it is huracain season when bb is on soo... also what about janie and kayser , or howie and boo boo..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2011, 08:06:29 PM »
From what I understand three of the six teams in that CBS poll will be the three dynamic duos who will return.
-- theschnauzers

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2011, 10:15:29 PM »
I heard from a spoiler source at a different site that there are some duos that are going to be in that arent one of the 6 on the site.

I heard Natalie/Jessie are NOT one of the teams, neither are Hayden/Enzo or Mike/Will, however, nothing was mentioned about Jordan/Jeff and Bredon/Rachel. Daniele is said to not be on as well.....the source also said they think Britney/Lane will be representing BB12.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2011, 10:26:03 PM »
I think that regardless of who shows up, you're going to find that someone's going to have a problem.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2011, 09:11:33 AM »
Current % of support:

1st: Jeff & Jordan - 41%
2nd: Brendon & Rachel - 22%
3rd: Dr Will & Mike Boogie, Evil Dick & Daniele - 15% (tied)
5th: Hayden & Enzo - 6%
6th: Jessie & Natalie - 1%
Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2011, 09:59:39 AM »
I heard from a spoiler source at a different site that there are some duos that are going to be in that arent one of the 6 on the site.

I heard Natalie/Jessie are NOT one of the teams, neither are Hayden/Enzo or Mike/Will, however, nothing was mentioned about Jordan/Jeff and Bredon/Rachel. Daniele is said to not be on as well.....the source also said they think Britney/Lane will be representing BB12.

I'd be happy with Britney & Lane and Jordan & Jeff.  Brendon & Rachel can just scram!

Belle Book

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2011, 10:40:40 AM »
Current % of support:

1st: Jeff & Jordan - 41%
2nd: Brendon & Rachel - 22%
3rd: Dr Will & Mike Boogie, Evil Dick & Daniele - 15% (tied)
5th: Hayden & Enzo - 6%
6th: Jessie & Natalie - 1%

I hope the producers are watching these results closely.  They should get the hint that NOBODY wants to see Jessie and Nasty again!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2011, 10:59:55 AM »
Everybody, that page on CBS about the duos and the voting is a publicity stunt by BB to get everybody hyped up and such. From what I understand those six pairs are not the only duos being considered by production and as of yesterday the actual duos were not locked in.

What I'm hearing is that....

Jeff and Jordan are coming back.

The other two duos MAY be but not locked in as of this post, are Brendon/Rachel and Jessica/Eric.

The duos definitely not coming back:

Donato's
Chilltown
Jessie/Natalie
Hayden/Enzo

Other duos that were speculated were:

Dan/Memphis.....not happening, Dan is getting married tomorrow
Britney/Lane......don't think it's happening, they both have been tweeting up a storm and communicating with others

Will keep you posted on any updates.

Again all this is SPECULATION. Nothing is confirmed.

And one other thing, I hear that BB production is a mess. The hg's were supposed to enter the house tomorrow and now it's been delayed until Sunday. I hear the crew is pissed about that. Like I said earlier in this post, as of yesterday the duos have not been selected and they are scrambling to get things done. We shall see. 

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2011, 11:02:22 AM »
 :waves:

Okay so here are the couples on CBS

Brendon & Rachel
Dr. Will & Mike "Boogie"
Jessie & Natalie
Evil Dick & Daniele
Jeff & Jordan
Hayden & Enzo

Dick has a summer show at RTVZone. Big Brother 8 winner Evel Dick has been hard at work securing a great list of talent to be a part of RTVZone's summer programming.

Out of the above couples, so far talent to be part of the SUMMER show are....

Dick, Jesse, Hayden, Enzo, Jeff, Jordon,

So if this is true, the only couples on CBS that could be on BB this summer is ...

Brendon and Rachel
Dr. Will and Mike

So that is not even three couples out of the CBS list. Which makes me believe it is just a poll only. I think the duos will be other dynamic duos from the past or these two couples and one more duo from the past. None of this makes any sense from CBS.  :duno:

Others also scheduled for the summer already are

Kristen
Chicken George
Alex
Michelle Costa
Andrew
Cowboy
Sheila
Matt Hoffman
Britney
Michele Noonan
Jun
Ronnie
Lydia
Crazy James
Annie
Janelle
Howie
James Rhine
Parker
Bunky
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 11:17:09 AM by Blondie »
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Albert5433

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2011, 12:15:52 PM »
I could be wrong, but maybe even if someone is scheduled for the summer to appear as a guest on something then couldnt that be rescheduled or maybe BB would figure out a way for them to still do the guest spot from a remote location? hgs have left the house before to go to the beach, sorta how brendan left last year when they brough rachel back for one day.

Anyway, I would LOVE preggers Janelle to come back into the house! She could bring her new husband and that would be my favorite, all time Dynamic Duo!

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2011, 01:54:26 PM »
 :waves:    Oh well, I am going to quit thinking about it.  As Dick would say,,,, It is what it is!!   :keeta:
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2011, 02:13:06 PM »
Dr Will posted a statement on his site saying he has officially retired from any competition shows. So we can now safely say he and Boogie are not one of the duos.

Offline TSPKM

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2011, 03:37:35 PM »
Daniele's twitter looks a little sketchy, I dont think its her posting, she could possibly be in sequester....

I'm not sure about it all, the possibilities at this point include;

Daniele/Dick
Jordan/Jeff
Brendon/Rachel
Eric/Jessica
Lane/Britney

or some other duo that we arent even considering....

obviously the wouldnt have Brendon/Rachel and Lane/Britney, or Dick/Daniele and Eric/Jessica....If I had it my way the 3 teams would be:

Jordan/Jeff
Britney/Lane
Eric/Jessica......but I could deal with Dick/Daniele

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2011, 07:28:39 PM »
Everybody, that page on CBS about the duos and the voting is a publicity stunt by BB to get everybody hyped up and such. From what I understand those six pairs are not the only duos being considered by production and as of yesterday the actual duos were not locked in.

The other two duos MAY be but not locked in as of this post, are Brendon/Rachel and Jessica/Eric.

Donato's
Chilltown
Jessie/Natalie
Hayden/Enzo

Britney/Lane......don't think it's happening, they both have been tweeting up a storm and communicating with others

And one other thing, I hear that BB production is a mess. The hg's were supposed to enter the house tomorrow and now it's been delayed until Sunday. I hear the crew is pissed about that. Like I said earlier in this post, as of yesterday the duos have not been selected and they are scrambling to get things done. We shall see.

I like Jeff & Jordan and I want Eric to get a second chance.  I felt he was screwed by the "America's Player" twist, particularly because I wound up hating Dick so much!  So I'd be happy to see him & Jessica return.  I'd be sending Brendon & Rachel right back out, thank you very much!

Belle Book

Offline Evan_Weinstein

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Amazing Racer
    • EVANMINAL-MINDS
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2011, 10:52:58 PM »
I hope that is not true, what i hope is those 6 teams, whoever has gotten his/her chance before, like Jeff & Jordan also particpated in Amazing Race not to be included in the cast, i am not a big fan of Big Brother (i started to watch since last season), so those who are in the all stars before, should not be included in as well, others, i will say good luck, no offense to anyone, just speaking from my heart

Donato's
Chilltown
Jessie/Natalie
Hayden/Enzo

Singaporean here - PM me, if you need me to translate, Chinese, Malay, English, German or Japanese