Author Topic: BB13: Brendon Villegas  (Read 8506 times)

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Brendon Villegas
« on: June 27, 2011, 09:02:07 AM »

Name: Brendon Villegas
Previous "Big Brother" season: "Big Brother" 12
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 08:40:52 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB13: Brendon Villegas
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »
Thanks Will! Brendon looks a little different this year, still in great shape but not as much as last year..
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2011, 10:34:19 PM »
Something has been nagging me about Brendon and the way he treats Rachel. I looked back to our live show archives from last year when Brendon's ex-fiancée was on the show as part of the relative/contestant package. Her comments were prescient.

Mandoli caught this:
Brendon's ex is on. Says that she's heard everything Brendon has told Rachel many times. Says he tried to change her like he's trying to change Rachel.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.msg550105.html#msg550105

Hurricane Howie transcribed:

And we are back...

And now we get to meet meet Brendon's ex-fiance...

We meet..Brendon's ex-fiancee....Candance

She broke up with him...because she tried to change who she was

She says it was Deja vu

Mia, Candance's mom says Brendon is very emotional.

Mia say they are so thankful and greatful that she didn't marry him

Candance says she doenst want a girl to be herself...she wants her to be the way he wants

Would tell Rachel to prepare fo the emotional rollercoaster.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.msg550107.html#msg550107

(Translate the "she" to he)

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2011, 09:08:41 AM »
Thanks, TL!  I was just thinking that I wish I could go back and watch last year when Brendon's ex was on the show.   He is really not a nice person at all.   And, every time I see him I think neanderthal . . . or neandertal. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2011, 09:11:43 AM »
LOL.. I forgot about that. Even then he had to correct Britney and Ragan! It's really painful at times to have to update him browbeating Rachel isn't it.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2011, 10:02:52 AM »
brendon is what brings rachel down..  he's negative about anything and jealous about everything.  besides trying to be a know it all and i got a freind who invente this that and the other..

we have all met people like that.. and most of us could say we've walked away from those persona's

i think Rachel really wanted a knight on a horse to take her away.. but instead she fell for this guy.. and still believes he's the best thing..

brendon needs the BRAD WOMACK therapist! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 02:37:22 PM »

brendon is what brings rachel down..  he's negative about anything and jealous about everything.  besides trying to be a know it all and i got a freind who invente this that and the other..

we have all met people like that.. and most of us could say we've walked away from those persona's

i think Rachel really wanted a knight on a horse to take her away.. but instead she fell for this guy.. and still believes he's the best thing..

brendon needs the BRAD WOMACK therapist! :lol:

It's amazing to me that someone can be really smart, attractive or beautiful but they let their emotions and insecurities can totally destroy their life.

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 01:36:25 AM »
Texas lady - After watching Sunday night's show with Brendon's intense criticisms and intimidations of Rachel, I see what you mean about him.  It is bordering on abuse and if this is the way he treats her when they are only engaged, I can only imagine what will happen when they get married and she doesn't live up to all of his expectations or doesn something that irks him.  I do not like the way Rachel played this season by getting rid of Cassi only because she didn't like the comment Cassi made about Porsche; Rachel lost me with that one, but Brendon is just as bad if not worse.  These two do not have a chance at winning - they are very unlikeable and I think it is dawning on them now that they are in a no win situation.

Last season Brendon seemed a lot more likeable; not so anymore.

Offline BelleJar

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2011, 08:17:46 AM »
The more I listen to this guy the more he makes me want to turn off the volume of the feeds whenever he is on them.  I can't stand the way he talks to any of the women in the house, especially Rachel.   He called her his wife the other day and said his wife can't dress like a hussy.   Brendon might be smart when it comes to school (and just because you're getting a doctorate degree doesn't make you smart, just means you like school . . . ) but he does not understand people and is not at all a good player of the Big Brother game.  Rachel is paying attention in the house.  She's thinking ahead.   She's planning strategy.  Brendon doesn't really want to be there and you can tell. 
A lot of warm vulgarity is incomparably preferable to a little bit of pinched niceness.
~ Caitlin Thomas

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 10:05:05 AM »
I updated part of the conversation with Brendon in the purple room and it was much worse than what they showed. Apparently he was mad at production and yelled at them six different times. Rachel told him he needed to go to the DR and apologize. He was also much worse about leaving the game/show, leaving Rachel on her own.

Maybe some of this is the sort of learning to be a couple but I don't think so. Just about everything she does is subject to criticism.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2011, 09:10:15 AM »
The scary thing about all of this is that if he does this junk when he knows he's being filmed and the whole world can see it, what does he do behind closed doors?

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2011, 09:20:31 AM »
I will also say though on Brendon, perhaps the stress of the competition as well as the uncertainty about his school future due to doing BB again may be weighing on him quite heavily. I'm not justifying his behavior at all, but maybe the current environment is the "perfect storm" that has caused him to behave in this manner (although it's still horrible).

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2011, 03:35:35 AM »

Just read an interview with Brendon upon eviction where he goes after Kalia with a vengeance (OK she's not great, but to me a lot better than the abuser).  He describes Kalia as the "traditional floater" which shows the lack of perception he has:  Kalia stuck it out in the tough snow mountain comp whereas Br fell early on.  Kalia may not be the easiest to listen to, but she's no floater.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2011, 11:56:44 AM »
Just read an interview with Brendon upon eviction where he goes after Kalia with a vengeance (OK she's not great, but to me a lot better than the abuser).  He describes Kalia as the "traditional floater" which shows the lack of perception he has:  Kalia stuck it out in the tough snow mountain comp whereas Br fell early on.  Kalia may not be the easiest to listen to, but she's no floater.

Yeah... I didn't know that "floater" meant "sucks in competitions". Maybe he should get a lesson in BB Terminology 101.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score