Author Topic: BB13: Keith Henderson  (Read 5208 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Keith Henderson
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:48:15 AM »

Name: Keith Henderson
Hometown: Bolingbrook, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Charming, adorable and kiss-ass
Favorite activities: Working out, hanging out with my friends, dancing, writing poetry, going to church and doing anything spontaneous.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? Nothing - I deal with human capital (people) on a regular basis.
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to use my HR charm to get people to trust and love me and then I will stab them if I need to.  I'll have the women swooning over me and the guys wanting to be on my team.  It's the perfect strategy.
Which past BIG BROTHER cast member did you like most or least? I loved BB2 Chill Town, first-ever alliance.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? There are too many to mention, but I would say "Genuine Ken" (on Hulu) and being a successful HR professional.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... Professional Keith would say: You can't believe in a dream if you can't believe in yourself.  Playboy Keith would say: Work all day, grind all night!
What would you take into the house and why? My toothbrush, because my smile is key, and a Bible to keep me grounded.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Share the cash prize with my family and hope that it would open doors for me to do more acting.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 09:11:57 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Keith Henderson
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:26:24 AM »
Keith

Learn more about Keith as he answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cs_jXHKMMwI&feature=related
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 08:16:44 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 05:38:31 PM »
Just watched his CBS video... WOW!  This guy thinks he is a PLAYA!  Every answer was about girls girls girls... I hope he isn't that slimy on the show.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2011, 12:37:01 PM »
There is an article about him, at the following site. Apparently, he was on a show called Genuine Ken, The search for the Perfect Boyfriend. Humble, he is not!

www.genuineken.com
« Last Edit: July 01, 2011, 12:53:07 PM by Lily »

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2011, 12:45:39 PM »
There is an article about him, at the following site. Apparently, he was on a show called Genuine Ken, The search for the Perfect Boyfriend. Humble, he is not!

www.genuinken.com

WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

PS. the website is www.genuineken.com (you left off an 'e')

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
Wow- I doubted I would like this guy, but I didn't realize just how much!! I can't believe he is a Youth Minister!! I am glad he doesn't have my teenagers around him!

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 04:44:34 PM »
this guy has seriously NEVER seen Big Brother.....asking why people are having one on one meetings?  that's Big Brother...duh!!!  Get him out!

Offline Paisley

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Vintagerie Ephemera Ye Olde Curio Shoppe
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 05:48:34 PM »
Wow...what a piece of work.  He keeps telling people he's in human resources, which makes him great at reading people, and then names off who he thinks is voting for and against him.  Gets it wrong every freakin' time!  The people who support him, he's convinced they are going to evict him...and those who are planning on evicting him, he thinks are going to keep him around.  It's pathetically hilarious. 

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 12:35:07 PM »
Wow...what a piece of work.  He keeps telling people he's in human resources, which makes him great at reading people, and then names off who he thinks is voting for and against him.  Gets it wrong every freakin' time!  The people who support him, he's convinced they are going to evict him...and those who are planning on evicting him, he thinks are going to keep him around.  It's pathetically hilarious.

Yep-- I think he is so stuck on himself that he doesn't pay ANY attention to the other houseguests!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2011, 07:40:22 AM »
I havent found 1 exit interview of Keith.. by now he would have been on  the CBS website and all over youtube.. but NADA!! :umn:  maybe they are keeping them in sequester??

all the interviews taht he haas done have  been soley Q & A's
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ZBC Company

• aka spoler
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2011, 07:49:09 AM »
I havent found 1 exit interview of Keith.. by now he would have been on  the CBS website and all over youtube.. but NADA!! :umn:  maybe they are keeping them in sequester??

all the interviews taht he haas done have  been soley Q & A's

it has be twist