Author Topic: BB13: Cassi Colvin  (Read 10675 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB13: Cassi Colvin
« on: June 27, 2011, 08:39:55 AM »

Name: Cassi Colvin
Hometown: Allen, Texas (living in Nashville, Tenn.)
Three adjectives that describe you: Stubborn, sincere and funny
Favorite activities: My favorite thing to do is to sit around (preferably outside and with men) and have a couple of beers.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the BIG BROTHER house? It will be hard to be cut off from the world for (hopefully) three months, but what are a few months in the grand scheme of things? 
Strategy for winning BIG BROTHER: I'm going to play the same way I live - be sweet and kind to everyone but always remember it's a game and everyone's in it for themselves.  My plan is to stay neutral, fly under the radar, don't be a threat and play well in competitions.
What are you afraid of? Heights!  I don't care for insects or snakes, but for the sake of the game, bring them on.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Having a successful career.  I've made it happen through persistence and devotion and I haven't let it change who I am.
Finish this sentence: My life's motto is... go hard or not at all.  Suck everything you can out of life and live with no regrets.  Never treat anyone as if they're less than you because you haven't walked in their shoes.
What would you take into the house and why? Music because it is a powerful tool that can literally alter your mood, books because they're a relaxing escape and lotion because I need it.
What would you do if BIG BROTHER made you famous? Fame has never been something I've actively sought out, but if it happened through the show I would absolutely exploit it to the fullest.  It would be a reward and blessing to know I have the tools to always support my family and myself.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 08:54:25 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB13: Cassi Colvin
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2011, 08:30:01 AM »
Cassi

Learn more about Cassi as she answers questions from Big Brother fans!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/video/?pid=AIZ8VZC3fUJP9unt9v1cjpSNwZ2JZcIp&vs=Default&play=true

<a href="http://www.cbs.com/e/AIZ8VZC3fUJP9unt9v1cjpSNwZ2JZcIp/cbs/1/" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.cbs.com/e/AIZ8VZC3fUJP9unt9v1cjpSNwZ2JZcIp/cbs/1/</a>
« Last Edit: June 30, 2011, 05:29:33 PM by georgiapeach »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2011, 01:14:57 PM »
<3

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2011, 03:21:06 PM »
I hope she is as pretty on the inside as she is on the outside, not some stuck up beauty queen.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2011, 08:40:02 AM »
This is Lee Brice a country singer that Cassi was involved with and thats why we always get WBRB screen when she or anyone mentions him

http://www.leebrice.com/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xDD2_Ir5tc
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 08:48:18 AM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 09:44:44 AM »
ooooooooooooh. YUM.

:luvu:    :flirt:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline phant0m

• RFF Sr. Member
  • I hate you all.
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2011, 11:13:04 AM »
too bad shes gone next week (:

Offline CharLee

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2011, 11:32:18 AM »
I am really sad to hear that you went to denial while being in the game.  You forgot all that you declared before the Vets came to play and the deals you made and said.  Are you in the real world that games are not played my dear?  Modeling is a dog eat dog world.  Come on now?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2011, 08:53:42 AM »
when you have all that natural beauty. and are humble about it.. good things will com e to you and as we got to hear.. Cassi has exceeded way more than Rachel can even phathom..

Cassi will no doubt  get  more exposure and opportunities because of BB

Here's to wishing she gets her dream modeling/ runway job for Victoria Secrets :keeta:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2011, 05:07:16 PM »
Is there a post eviction interview available that could be shared here?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2011, 08:22:29 PM »
Peach there have only been questions  asked by CBS fans.. and othe sites.. no vidoe interviews were done since she left the house.

thats why everyone is hoping she will come back.
 :tup:

Offline Kate04

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2011, 01:01:57 AM »

Goodbye Cassi - you were a class act!  Your part in BB was pivotal for Brenchal I think as it showed what a trash act THEY are and will be their undoing in the long run.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2011, 03:36:42 PM »
Peach there have only been questions  asked by CBS fans.. and othe sites.. no vidoe interviews were done since she left the house.

Didn't CBS lock down a couple of the early evictees last year and there was speculation that they might return, but after a week or two, they opened them up for interviews and it was cleared that they weren't returning?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2011, 09:14:19 PM »
I think you might be right about that.. And weren't we afraid that Andrew might come back?
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 09:56:49 AM »

Didn't CBS lock down a couple of the early evictees last year and there was speculation that they might return, but after a week or two, they opened them up for interviews and it was cleared that they weren't returning?

That was probably because they were trying to figure out what to do with the Saboteur twist since Annie was the first to go last year.  There's no Saboteurs this time, so it might be different.  And the real reason I want Cassi to return is because I want her to knock out Radon!

Belle Book

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 01:43:08 PM »
You're right, I forgot about the :sab:  I hated that twist so bad I bleached it from my mind.

I still think if they bring someone back, we'll have another eviction, at the moment looks like it will be Dom, then America votes to bring one back.

Belle when you first used Radon.. it took me a few minutes to figure that one out.. but it is much easier to type or say than Brenchal.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 06:32:45 PM »
The timing would work for someone to return since Dick quit.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 07:42:26 PM »
You're right, I forgot about the :sab:  I hated that twist so bad I bleached it from my mind.

I still think if they bring someone back, we'll have another eviction, at the moment looks like it will be Dom, then America votes to bring one back.

Belle when you first used Radon.. it took me a few minutes to figure that one out.. but it is much easier to type or say than Brenchal.  :lol:

"Radon" comes from Reality News Online and it's their nickname for Rachel & Brendon.  It's much better than Brenchel, imho.

Belle Book

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2011, 09:44:22 AM »
cassi's interview with global canada

cassi says she was team rachel for a while then went to team porsche because porsche was winning .. chose a sie stuck to it an was becoming more vocal

cassi referred to Rachel as not a gracious winner that she was a poor loser when she lost in comps

cassi says that she still thinks that rachel is a catty  person and is ugly inside and she's not comfortable with who she is and that 's why rachel may have been "jealous" of her (pp)

http://youtu.be/yXV6mNO-Ql8

Offline PotatosPunkGirl

• Big Brother Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2011, 03:36:19 PM »
Wait....was everyone watching the same feeds as I was?  Rachels move to get cassie out was game driven imo.....because if you notice, after cassie left, rachel had nothing but good things to say about cassie.....how beautiful she was, what a good competitor, how she could have gone far had they not discovered her early alliances.  I think that whole I got booted cause I'm beautiful thing is a crock, and she needs to look back on the feeds and see that not once did rachel mention her looks.  It was always, she is trying to get us out and she and dom are the leaders....which was all true.