Some key points about that post (Excuse me for the bad translation):
1. The first task that has been deleted was to calculate the number of umbrellas which weren't regularly arranged. Eachan chose to calculate an approximate number by multiplication (which was against the rule in American version, they say?) and then guessed the real number. So it turned to be not to count one by one, but to guess the number one by one. (Maybe it's called exhaustivity in English?) Other teams shared the accurate calculation result except Lily & Jan, who were isolated by other teams.
2. When teams arrived at the beach, they encountered a production delay because the crew hadn't hidden the fruits. And here comes the imbalance of detours: teams that chose the waterwheel task finished in no more than 20 minutes (mostly in 10 minutes or so), while other teams had to change the task after over 40-minute endeavor. Fruits were not well hidden because of lack of arrangement time.
3. So many mistakes in the long production delay, which lasted from the noon to the dusk. The directors wrongly calculated the time that Lily & Jan and Xiao Long & Lv Meng used in Fruit task. Contestants protested, but finally directors ordered that all teams must set out following the sequence the crew calculated in a certain interval, no matter whether it was fair or not. And when the production delay finished, all teams knew their positions already.
4. Howie and other foreign teams enticed Hao Fei'er to use Yield onto 90's sisters because 90's sisters enraged them by winning 2 legs. Howie also told the vice-director that Simon didn't use a life jacket in the waterwheel task, which instantaneously resulted in a 15-minute penalty on Simon's team. Nobody knows whether this penalty was legal, since no one else had ever noticed this thing and gave out his verdict. This affair enraged Simon. If Simon's team arrived at the Yield earlier, they'd probably use Yield on Howie's team.
5. When teams were to take a minibus to Ningde, the director group ordered that wushu team (Xiao Long & Lv Meng) should give their tickets to Lily & Jan because the directors believed "according to our calculation in the production delay, your team have no opportunity to get these tickets so soon." 90's sisters wanted wushu team to stay in the game and helped them recalculate the real time wushu team used in Detour, but directors refused to accept it. Wushu team then wanted to quit, but decided to continue the race after a lot of persuasion from other teams.
6. Sun Bin didn't want to use Yield initially, but Hao Fei'er successfully persuaded him because she wanted to save wushu team. So the use of Yield actually showed the allies and conflicts between them in the game.
Fans in Baidu Postbar are wondering whether directors wanted to save foreign teams or not by manipulations and machinations.