I have said it since the Top 13 ever since Lauren performed that I was a fan. Before the Top 10 were revealed, I predicted Lauren would be in the F2 and has a chance to win it. Around the Top 8 or 9, i predicted she would win.
I still think she has a chance. To hell with DialIdol. DialIdol has failed a record number of times this season and I believe that with the unexpectedness of the finale last night, it will be ONE HELL OF A TIGHT RACE... But i'm still rooting for Lauren to win.
Lauren winning points last night -
1. The doctor coming up onto the stage and certifying that Lauren did have a bad throat but can still perform, but at the end of the day, she performed so well and people would step it up to vote for her.
2. Carrie Underwood. All Carrie Underwood's fans will unite to vote for America's Sweetheart. She performed the second song so well and I don't think there's another way to do justice to her Idol's song.
3. All the females and mommas and sons who love their mommas will spare a vote or two for Lauren because of her last song. It was the moment of the night, not to mention that she was the last performer to end the show and not only that, it was the BEST performance of the night.
4. Besides the opener, Scotty's remaining two performances were snooze-fest. You see, while Lauren's busy garnering up votes that she did not have as compared to Scotty, Scotty's not gaining any votes there.
5. Scotty still looked weird when performing. And he went flat in his last song, a couple of times. His second song was the worst performance of the night and I thought he looked weird when he swayed left and right while performing. It was not a scene that looked too good on National TV.
No doubt Scotty has been the EXTREME front-runner of this competition with SO MANY VOTES THROUGHOUT the weeks, I can tell you for sure that tonight Lauren fought hard and that last song's going to help push ten votes or what for Lauren in every household.LAUREN ALAINA
FOR THE WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Joab predicts and hope with all my heart that Lauren Alaina will win.
Because she is the best representative of a good American Idol and we all know she'll do better than Scotty in terms of market album sales.