Here's the order of tasks, I believe:
1. Jumbo Floating Restaurant at dusk, fortune cookie task
- The boat shots belong here, not with the Macau ferry. And why does everyone link Hong Kong to fortune cookies when I haven't seen one here, ever, in my two decades living here? Task is a repeat of TAR:A 3, but in a cooler location. Teams depart from the same harbour as in TAR 17.
2. Kowloon Walled City Park at night, Detour between tile-smashing and lion-dancing
- Repeat task of TAR:I. Shot of Matt/Tom are of them running into the entrance of the park.
3. Ferry to Macau, not shown in previews so far
4. Venetian Casino at night, baccarat task
- Similar task to TAR:A 3, but not exactly the same
5. A-Ma Cultural Village at night, zodiac-sorting Roadblock
- Repeat task of TAR:A 3. Presumably gate opens to the Pit Stop within. Or would it be on St Paul's ruins?
6. Fast Forward?
Not shown yet. Sam/Renae, Mo/Mos, Tracy/Anne Marie, Jeff/Luke, Tyler/Nathan, Matt/Tom, Dave/Kelly, Alana/Mel are all doing tasks in Macau. Richard/Joey and Anastasia/Chris not shown in Macau thus far.