1. I thought it was a very nice song to sing, definitely a song the audience would be able to connect with. And as usual, Scotty delivered the message behind the song really well!
2. That was a great song choice by Jimmy Iovine! It allowed Scotty to push a little beyond his comfort zone, while still sticking to his roots. I think Scotty took Round 2.
3. Man I got goosebumps all over when he was singing! Another awesome song choice by the judges.
1. It was a fun song, but I didn't think it was the perfect song choice to do one week before the finale. I thought that she should have done something more memorable, rather than just a nice, fun song.
2. The song had the potential for her to have a moment, but she fumbled technically, which was a huge waste. I loved the emotions, but I'm worried that her losing herself halfway would be bad for her in the end.
3. I was wondering what she could do with that song, or what the song could do for her. I guess it was a nice, sweet song, very typical of Lauren. But I wouldn't say I was as impressed as Jennifer was, hmm.
1. Kudos to her for continuing with the song like nothing happened when she fell down! That took such courage, hee. That first song made me wonder if Haley was bringing back James Durbin by rocking it out. But I really enjoyed the performance, I agree with the judges that she won Round 1.
2. That was a really interesting song choice, I think it fit her personality. It didn't showcase the growls we all love, but I thought that she did a great job. And she looked gorgeous there!
3. Another great delivery, great song choice, it's a song that most people know, I'd think. She definitely had fun with it as well, which was great to watch.
Hmm, I realise that Randy was extremely nice to Haley tonight. Maybe he's given up being tough on her since the audience would vote her through everytime he criticised her lol.
I feel that Haley won Round 1, Scotty won Round 2, and Round 3 was an evenly-matched round with all three of them having done a great job. It's a tough fight, I'd say. As usual, DialIdol has it that Scotty is safe, which just crushed all my hopes of an all-female finale. But I think that Scotty did an incredible job tonight. I felt that he was the only one who slayed it round after round. So if he does make it to the finale, he deserves it, but yeah, I'd feel bored by that.
I'm actually worried for Lauren this week. We've seen that Scotty has his mega fanbase, and Haley has recently garnered lots of votes. And to be honest, Lauren didn't do a stellar job tonight, so I'm REALLY worried about her. I'd so much rather have her in the Final 2 than Haley. 'Cos if Scotty and Haley were in the Final 2, Scotty would definitely win. But if it were Scotty and Lauren, Lauren could still take the crown! Ahhhhh please please please let Lauren be safe!!!!!
Man it's a tough vote. I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow. I just want Lauren to be safe! Hee.