The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Anyone else surprised that leg 1 had an almost identical route to TAR Asia 4?

<< < (2/3) > >>

RichInSydney:
What I would like to see is TAR Asia or TAR Aust go through the USA. At least they can spend more time on it than they do in the US version (apart from the Family version of course!)

Prophet:

--- Quote from: RichInSydney on May 19, 2011, 06:19:55 PM ---What I would like to see is TAR Asia or TAR Aust go through the USA. At least they can spend more time on it than they do in the US version (apart from the Family version of course!)

--- End quote ---

Yes, this would be very exciting indeed! :)

cabioTAR:
As TARAus's Executive Producer is same as TARA - Mr Micheal Mc Kay.

Some Production Team member as well.

Cocoa:
TAR Oz definitely escalated the tasks lifted from TARA up by notches. Even though that's a turn-off, I am expecting for brand new legs especially in Israel and Egypt. :tup:

apskip:
I am at a loss to understand how you can "escalate the tasks" by copying them on Lombok almost identically. Here is what happened in Ep. 1:

1. visit Pura Lingsar Temple (one of the ARA4 sites)  to get a ceremony mimicing the Holi celebration in Delhi in Amazing Race 12
2. DETOUR of "carry baskets on each team member's head to go 75 yards through crowded Pura Mandalika market without spilling them"
3. ROADBLOCK “Who can you count on to take a dive?” - teams traveled by outrigger to Gili Trawangan Island to a dive area, they find and retrieve a briefcase on the seabed; they count the money to get the next clue
4.  cidomo horse carts (to pit stop this time)

All of these are highly duplicative and I see no escalation of any sort except that in ARA4 it was a late episode with only 5 teams remaining and ARAus Ep. 1 there were all 11 teams involved.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version