Author Topic: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"  (Read 30718 times)

Offline Leafsfan

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2011, 11:31:23 PM »
I wish they would just play regular survivor enough of the old contestants (:;)

I agree 16 original castaways. I think the season should debut in the fall of 2012.

And...
:bigwelcome
Map Maker (Just Pm me!)

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:03 AM »
The thing about them bringing old Survivors back, is that they focus on them too much and then we don't see what's happening for the new Survivors.

For example, even though Nicaragua was boring.. i enjoyed NaOnka, Jane, Holly and a few other people. And i can even remember their name because their limelight has not been snatch from anyone.

But for this season, with the RI, we see less of challenges and we ended up seeing Matt taking part in a challenge every episode and ended up those who were voted off were either not memorable or boring. Look, we didn't even remember what Russell had done.

My take is, either they do a FULL ALLSTARS with a theme, for example, winners VS losers, ALL WINNERS survivor, ALL 2nd/3rd place losers survivor (Survivor: Unfinished Business, anyone? :lol:) or they do a COMPLETELY new Survivor with an EPIC location and a WHOLE NEW CAST. No more addition of old Survivors in an entire new cast. Lame. LAME!!!
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2011, 03:36:48 AM »
Wow, wow. Firstly, I'm shocked that Andrea won the duel on RI! I honestly expected Matt or Mike to be the ones returning. When Matt went out, my heart totally shattered and I really thought that Mike would win it all. But I was SO happy that Andrea came forth to win it! Love the underdogs.

I thought that the Final 5 was the pivotal point in this game. We had 3 girls, and 2 guys. That was THE moment for the girls to make a big move. I really held hope that they would do something about that! I was utterly disappointed when they didn't. Yeah, Ashley and Natalie knew that Rob had the Idol. Couldn't they have voted for Phillip instead? And then when it got down to the Final 4, at least it'd be 3 girls against Rob. If they'd wanted to take out Rob, they'd have a chance. Rather than going to the Final 4, 2-on-2 where it would be so much riskier. I really think that Ashley and Natalie missed out on a big chance to make a big move. That is why I'm so disappointed in this season. No one EVER wanted to take out Rob. Seriously...

That Final 3 was the most boring I could ever see. We have Rob, up against Natalie and Phillip. This is THE no-brainer. Who on earth would vote for Natalie (who did nothing in this game), and Phillip (who was such a nutcase)? I'm surprised that Rob didn't make a clean sweep of the votes and that Phillip actually got a vote. But come on, Rob was winning the whole thing, it's that boring.

I have no complaints against Rob. He played the best game he ever did, and would be one of the most deserving winners EVER. I'm just disappointed in the rest of the castaways who handed him the million dollars on a plate. Those times they could have made moves... They didn't. Even Redemption Island was disappointing. I expected it to shake up the season a little more, but I feel that it almost did nothing to the season, except add in a spiritual element courtesy of Matt. The first time Matt re-entered the game, he got voted out immediately. When Andrea re-entered, she got voted out immediately. It's just... Redundant.

My heart isn't too pleased with Rob winning (cos he isn't a favourite). But my mind says that Rob is ABSOLUTELY deserving. He was such a HUGE target at the beginning, but he rose above that challenge. He made alliances with the right people, and had total control over them. I thought that he played a pretty clean game and those moments when he talked about his family just made me go awwww. I see a different side to him this time. I think 10 years and 4 times of playing Survivor has really grown him as a person. It's incredible, and it's beautiful. I feel that this entire season is Rob's story of redemption. And kudos to him, he did it. Survivor: Rob's Island, out.
TAR 25: Adam and Bethany` Amy and Maya`
Survivor 29: Jeremy` Natalie` Jaclyn`

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #178 on: May 16, 2011, 09:11:28 AM »
This season of Survivor was basically BORING. Every week Rob knocked off whoever he wanted and then he won hands down.

It was like watching a sports game where one team wins 70-0. You have to admire the winning team for being so good but at the same time it is low on entertainment quality.

I would have been much more excited had someone like Matt, Mike or Ashley been able to get back in and do something but unfortunately they all ruined their chances. The main reason Rob even won was because he was placed in Ometepe which was full of nice people who had no idea how to really win Survivor.

So where's the next stop for Boston Rob? Big Brother?  :lol3:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #179 on: May 16, 2011, 12:48:48 PM »
This season of Survivor was basically BORING. Every week Rob knocked off whoever he wanted and then he won hands down.

It was like watching a sports game where one team wins 70-0. You have to admire the winning team for being so good but at the same time it is low on entertainment quality.

I would have been much more excited had someone like Matt, Mike or Ashley been able to get back in and do something but unfortunately they all ruined their chances. The main reason Rob even won was because he was placed in Ometepe which was full of nice people who had no idea how to really win Survivor.

So where's the next stop for Boston Rob? Big Brother?  :lol3:

I agree with you on Rob being placed on Ometepe as a MAJOR factor of him winning this game. Zapatera wouldn't be half as adoring of him as Ometepe. I too was waiting for a big move that never happened. So congrats to Rob for being on the perfect tribe and playing a perfect game.
TAR 25: Adam and Bethany` Amy and Maya`
Survivor 29: Jeremy` Natalie` Jaclyn`

Offline Kandace

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #180 on: May 16, 2011, 03:56:34 PM »
Was I the only one who thought Rob was the one deserving to win?

but Phillip, second? Great move on Robs part, but eww gross.

and Survivor: South Pacific?? Like are you KIDDING ME?

Survivor 24: Survivor: The Island :res:
self centered bossy bitch ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • #BestSeasonsinceTAR14
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »
Was I the only one who thought Rob was the one deserving to win?

but Phillip, second? Great move on Robs part, but eww gross.

and Survivor: South Pacific?? Like are you KIDDING ME?

Survivor 24: Survivor: The Island :res:

How can you say you're alone?  :lol:

I think this has to be the season the one most deserving player won since Earl and Yul about 10 seasons back.
We are all misfits living in a world on fire.

Custom Search