Author Topic: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"  (Read 62395 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"
« on: May 11, 2011, 07:20:20 AM »
Thanks to Kandace for the title find!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S22 EP 14 FINALE "Seems Like a No Brainer"
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 07:20:52 AM »
saved
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline livingincm

• RFF Jr. Member
  • You'll see me in the amazing race soon!
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 10:43:44 PM »
Super sad that grant got voted off.
My speculation would be Rob or Ashley will be on the chopping block next
(unless... someone answers my question below haha)

F5 - Rob/Ashley

There are so many possibilities for the finale. If Andrea comes back from redemption island, the 3 girls are definitely gonna vote off Rob. However, if he uses his immunity idol, my guess is that phillip is next to go. Unless they plan to actually blindsight Ashley and vote Phillip off in the F4, leaving Rob, Andrea & Natalie in the F3.

I have a huge feeling that Rob & Grant/Natalie are gonna be in the F2 >.<

The question i have is.. if you have the immunity idol, when will be the last time you could play it? F5?
"Im sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race" is the most horrible thing to hear on TAR haha :)

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 11:29:26 PM »

F5 - Rob/Ashley

There are so many possibilities for the finale. If Andrea comes back from redemption island, the 3 girls are definitely gonna vote off Rob. However, if he uses his immunity idol, my guess is that phillip is next to go. Unless they plan to actually blindsight Ashley and vote Phillip off in the F4, leaving Rob, Andrea & Natalie in the F3.

The question i have is.. if you have the immunity idol, when will be the last time you could play it? F5?

Natalie won't vote for Rob. She's even willing to vote Ashley out had Ashley not won II necklace.

THese people are so mesmerized with Rob that they've forgotten they are competing against him for 1M dollars

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 04:16:00 AM »
HII valid till Day 36.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2011, 07:58:40 AM »
Natalie won't vote for Rob. She's even willing to vote Ashley out had Ashley not won II necklace.

THese people are so mesmerized with Rob that they've forgotten they are competing against him for 1M dollars

I totally agree with you there. Ashley had a chance to take down Rob last night, but she's still under his control.
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2011, 08:02:37 AM »

F5 - Rob/Ashley

How about Matt and Mike? I think one of them is in the final three. And Rob probably won't allow Phillip to be eliminated.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #7 on: May 12, 2011, 10:09:50 AM »
Jeff said one person will be returning. Base on the 4 RI inhabitants now, I believe Matt/Mike has the highest chance. Followed by Grant. Andrea will be the next jury member.

5th jury member - Andrea
6th & 7th jury member - Grant and Mike

Matt returns back to game.

Matt, Natalie, Ashley, Philip and Rob in F5.

Matt loses IC and voted out. 8th jury member

Natalie, Philip and Rob = F3, Ashley voted out, last jury member

Rob wins HANDS DOWN. For the first time ever. Yay.

And yes, this is how predictable I think it's going to get. I CERTAINLY HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 10:17:31 AM »
So how does a jury including Ashley, Steve, Matt, Julie, and Grant let Rob win?  :lol: They all hate him.

And Matt is good at challenges maybe he wins the IC and goes to the final where he could win.

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2011, 10:51:57 AM »
So how does a jury including Ashley, Steve, Matt, Julie, and Grant let Rob win?  :lol: They all hate him.

And Matt is good at challenges maybe he wins the IC and goes to the final where he could win.
Philip=Crazy without the 'N' word,pissed the whole tribe
Natalie=Rob been carrying her all this while.....Only Ashley will vote for her(Maybe Grant),The Jury will think that she does not play the game at all.
Rob=Everyone hates him but he played a great game with a bit of luck.

If the jury wants to make Rob pissed,they will only vote for Natalie unless Philip presents a great and fabulous speech;Philip will not get any votes.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2011, 12:37:33 PM »
I think that Rob wins too. If we were to examine every possibility of these people going against him...

Phillip - He's pissed every single person off. He might claim to have a great speech at the end to take down Rob. But he's forgotten that actions speak louder than words. All the annoying actions he's done to the people around him, they're not gonna let that go based on a single speech.

Natalie - What's she even doing on Survivor? She's done absolutely NOTHING.

Ashley - Same as Natalie. She might have started making moves towards the end, but that's certainly not enough. She spoke of getting Rob out, why didn't she do it at the Final 5? She had the Immunity necklace, there was no way Rob could get her out, why not stir something up, plant seeds in the others' minds that they were not gonna win against Rob? If her plan failed, she'd be in trouble the next episode. Then again, she was already in trouble to begin with. Why not make the best of what she had?

Grant - Physical, check. Mental and strategic, no. The Final 5, IMO, was the best chance for Grant, Natalie and Ashley to band together to get rid of Rob. But yes, they're just too mesmerised with him to do so.

Andrea - Same as Grant, I would say.

Matt - He spent like, what, 5 days in the game and 30 days on RI or something? He's not gonna make much of an impression on the jury members. He didn't really get to play the game, he just survived on RI all the while.

I think the person who has SOME chance at beating Rob is Mike. He MIGHT get Zapatera's votes.

But to take everything into consideration, I don't see why Zapatera should hate Rob. He did not betray them, he just did what he had to do, which was keep his tribe together, make use of the numbers and vote the other tribe out. They should give him credit for that. And Ometepe doesn't hate Rob too, in fact I think they love him to death. So to think of it very rationally, I say Rob wins. Geez.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
Matt - He spent like, what, 5 days in the game and 30 days on RI or something? He's not gonna make much of an impression on the jury members. He didn't really get to play the game, he just survived on RI all the while.

Don't forget that Matt has been on RI with every jury member...he will have had time to bond (or not) with them all.

He could have made an impression on them...they all have seen him compete strongly.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2011, 07:13:15 PM »
Here's a preview:

THE WINNER OF THE FINAL REDEMPTION ISLAND DUEL RE-ENTERS THE GAME FOR THEIR SHOT AT 1 MILLION DOLLARS AND THE CHANCE TO BE CROWNED 'SOLE SURVIVOR,' ON A SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:29:45 PM by Prophet »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2011, 07:14:36 PM »
Another:

The last chance for immunity is a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways, and the final three plead their case to the jury-find out who will outplay, outwit and outlast the others, on the two-hour season finale
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 07:30:13 PM by Prophet »

Offline scruffs

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2011, 07:52:28 PM »
Matt for the win!!!  :jam:

It would be fun to watch him with Rob in the finale, and Rob losing this whole thing yet "AGAIN"  :lol3:
Chance favors prepared minds.

Offline thespicdatum

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2011, 11:57:58 PM »
Maybe the jury will vote for Rob to win just to piss Russell.  :lol3:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 02:44:35 AM »
The last chance for immunity is a fight to the finish with an unlikely pairing of castaways, and the final three plead their case to the jury-find out who will outplay, outwit and outlast the others, on the two-hour season finale

Let's see... Someone (maybe Ashley) pairs up with Phillip to try to prevent Rob from winning? Or else someone pairs up with the castaway who just returned from RI. Geez, I really can't wait for the finale!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2011, 03:23:26 AM »
I'm glad this season's coming to an end. Give us Heroes VS Villians again!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2011, 12:45:56 PM »
Maybe the jury will vote for Rob to win just to piss Russell.  :lol3:

Can you imagine Russells reaction on the finale if that would happen.  OMG too funny.  Have to say, I'm actually rooting for Rob at this point.  He has controlled everything so well he does deserve to win.  I thought Probst's blog was interesting when he made a comment about those that deserve to win.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
I'm glad this season's coming to an end. Give us Heroes VS Villians again!

One of the best seasons after Micronesia!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 09:40:05 PM »
No... Heroes VS Villians relighted the whole Survivor theme dying from the same things again and again. I agree Russell helped to make it good and think he's definitely an Allstar Survivor player, but I just didn't want to see him play again and again and do those evil things. This season, he got out real quick and good.

"Seems Like a No Brainer" = Either voting out Rob or somebody back from RI, or bringing Natalie/Philip to F3. Whatever it is, if Rob goes F3. ROB WINS, HANDS DOWN.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2011, 08:31:25 AM »
I think there is a very high possibility that Rob makes the Final 3. He has the HII which he can use to bring him to the Final 4. And he's a HUGE threat at challenges. Of course we have to consider the return of Grant/Matt/Mike from RI to give him a run for his money at the final Immunity Challenge. But Rob has a pretty good chance at winning and advancing into the Final 3.

Yeah, I believe Rob could win hands down the moment he gets there. But if Mike's in the Final 3 with him, I think Mike wins. Unless the Zapatera jury members are completely impartial people.

The more I think about the entire season and how it's just Rob, Rob and Rob, I believe that this season should be changed to be Survivor: Rob's Island.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2011, 08:42:11 AM »
I agree, I think Mike is the biggest contender at this point. He has always placed first in his RI challenges, indicating that he can beat Matt. And I think there is a high possibility of him winning the IC and going to the F3.
If he gets to the top three then he has already won because there is no possible way that a jury with Steve, Julie, Matt, and Ralph is going to let Rob win over Mike.

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2011, 09:08:00 AM »
Rob for the Win!  :jam:

But I would not be too unhappy if Matt won...  :<3

Offline Lucybell

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2011, 12:23:29 PM »
What might this be?  Strong indicator that Ashley is GONE?  Is this at the F4 or is this our F3?

I say if it's at F4 and Grant or Andrea had come back in the game, they would be in this picture because I think Grant or Andrea would still hang with this group.  I do not believe that Matt or Mike would.

But I am thinking we are looking at the F3... JMO