(1/37) > >>

georgiapeach:
Thanks to Kandace for the title find!!

georgiapeach:
saved

livingincm:
Super sad that grant got voted off.
My speculation would be Rob or Ashley will be on the chopping block next
(unless... someone answers my question below haha)

F5 - Rob/Ashley

There are so many possibilities for the finale. If Andrea comes back from redemption island, the 3 girls are definitely gonna vote off Rob. However, if he uses his immunity idol, my guess is that phillip is next to go. Unless they plan to actually blindsight Ashley and vote Phillip off in the F4, leaving Rob, Andrea & Natalie in the F3.

I have a huge feeling that Rob & Grant/Natalie are gonna be in the F2 >.<

The question i have is.. if you have the immunity idol, when will be the last time you could play it? F5?

thespicdatum:

--- Quote from: livingincm on May 11, 2011, 10:43:44 PM ---Super sad that grant got voted off.
My speculation would be Rob or Ashley will be on the chopping block next
(unless... someone answers my question below haha)

F5 - Rob/Ashley

There are so many possibilities for the finale. If Andrea comes back from redemption island, the 3 girls are definitely gonna vote off Rob. However, if he uses his immunity idol, my guess is that phillip is next to go. Unless they plan to actually blindsight Ashley and vote Phillip off in the F4, leaving Rob, Andrea & Natalie in the F3.

I have a huge feeling that Rob & Grant/Natalie are gonna be in the F2 >.<

The question i have is.. if you have the immunity idol, when will be the last time you could play it? F5?

--- End quote ---

Natalie won't vote for Rob. She's even willing to vote Ashley out had Ashley not won II necklace.

THese people are so mesmerized with Rob that they've forgotten they are competing against him for 1M dollars

Jobby:
HII valid till Day 36.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version