Author Topic: Top 4 Discussion  (Read 13708 times)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
Re: Top 4 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2011, 04:06:57 AM »
WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm totally in shock at the results. I was almost a hundred percent sure that Haley would be going home. I was already mad happy when Lauren was the first to make the Top 3 (I thought it would be Scotty). And then Ryan goes on to say that two girls will be in the Final 3 and I was like... WHAT? Did I hear it correctly? I was just yelling for joy in front of the screen when Haley was declared safe! Like seriously, who'd have thought she'd make the Final 3? WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT?????

I knew James would be going home, standing beside Scotty. But of course I had some inkling of hope that it'd be Scotty going home. Ah well. I was sad that James left, his story just made me cry. This guy has a lot of heart! But I wouldn't say that he doesn't deserve to go home. All 4 of them were strong contenders, and one of them had to go. It's just a pity that it had to be James. I did think that he had a shot at winning a few weeks before, but after last week's lacklustre performances and this week's not-too-impressive ones, I figured that he'd already peaked earlier on and would probably not make the Final 2. I guess America saw that as well.

Wow, I can't believe that we had 5 girls going home consecutively at the beginning of the finals, leaving us with 6 guys and 2 girls. And then there was Haley who was erratic with her performance and many of us thought she wouldn't stay for long. But here she is in the Final 3 with Lauren. I cannot believe it that after all the initial gender bias, we now have MORE GIRLS in the last lap! I'm AMAZED!

But I think, for sure that Haley's journey ends next week. Come on, she ain't beating Scotty in votes. And assuming Lauren's fans vote as hard... Haley's time is up. And I think a lot of viewers are pissed with her making the Final 3 in place of James. I think even the judges are pissed. I can't care less about that because I believe that Haley ABSOLUTELY deserves it. So what if she'd been in the bottom three for so many times before. We can't deny that she's been delivering with her performances. It's not like she got into the Top 3 without credit. I just hope America sees that and do not channel any sort of hatred against her.

Man I sure hope James and Haley's votes would all go to Lauren, leading her to win against Scotty. That would be the most beautiful ending to Idol ever.

But for now, I'm just rejoicing at the results! BEST EVER!!!!!!
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2011, 04:13:28 AM »
You are probably right Joab but I would love to see a Lauren vs Haley final 2.  I think voters really were mad at the judges for the treatment of Haley which increased her votes.  The same think happened in Season 6 with Jordin.  During Idol Gives Back it looked like she was going to be eliminated and her votes soared.  It also happened in Season 7, David Cook  :hearts: was put down by Simon and he won  :hearts: (had to add the  :hearts: because I know you think David A. was robbed).

I also think Idol producers have manipulated when each has sung to help the votes.

Can't wait until next week.

Yeah, I agree with the voters voting with a "vengeance" lol. But that'll have to depend on how Haley performs next week. If she knocks the ball out of the court like she did with the past two weeks, there's SOME hope of her staying alive. But if she chooses the wrong songs, then goodbye to her for sure. I'd say that next week will be the most crucial for Haley. She really NEEDS to perform well. It's gonna be exciting, seeing who makes the Final 2! Although I'm pretty sure that it'll still be Lauren and Scotty. Scotty is the only guy remaining, I'm sure all the female voters will just vote like there's no tomorrow.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2011, 10:48:15 AM »
Haley and Lauren beat all the 5 guys who beat Pia. :lol: