I think I keep trying to see clues in the taxi caps, for some reason.
Did a breakdown, of a few additional things I noticed, not sure if it's helpful or not.
- Once again cap 34 with the Globetrotters - 1st time I noticed the colored car (what is the color of cabs in Miami?), but are those Palm trees behind them? - Miami or Rio, not sure.
- Cap 35 - Gallory - Not sure Miami or Rio. Is that a truck passing by them? Is that the drawing of a grapefruit (which is not a very common fruit in Brazil, I must say) or is that a tomato.
- Cap 36 - Zev and Justin - Rio for sure (water bottle)
- Cap 37 - Kisha & Jen - Rio, same cab as Cap 39.
- Cap 38 - Zev and Justin - no clue
- Cap 39 - Kisha & Jen - We can see a Rio, green Coperativa cabs by the window beside Jen, so it's set in Brazil for sure.
- Cap 40 - Gallory - no clue
- Cap 41 - Globetrotters - Doesn't look like same taxi from cap 34. Might be Brazil, those yellow and green flags on the background might be the give-away.
- Cap 42 and 43 - Gallory - no clue, but probably same taxi as 40, but not the same taxi from 35, as someone already indicated, by Gary and Mallory different seat positions.