RFF Archive > The Amazing Race 18 Spoilers and Speculation

TAR 18 Ep 11 "This is where it ends" (Brazil and Florida) >>This is for BRAZIL

<< < (2/44) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: raina on May 01, 2011, 08:26:40 PM ---Preview brought back lots of memories. I did a brief study-abroad in Brazil and my home-stay was in Niteroi the place where the pitstop is.  It has been a while, but maybe I can dig up some relevant photos.

--- End quote ---

Can't wait, raina! :hearts:

Prophet:
My spec out of the preview:

The wax is a roadblock in Brazil

It looked like Zev and Justin were trying to sell that stuff for a detour on the beach

The trotters are missing a bus somewhere

We got the credits clip of Christ the redeemer statue will they go there? They have been to a lot of the places in the credits

Dånooky:
I have the impression that the waxing task could be an active Route Info, while the dancing is the Roadblock.

DrRox:
On Sat and Sundays.......there are about 500,000 people on Copacabana Beach.........and literally 1000s of vendors......selling everything under the sun.

mswood:

--- Quote from: Prophet on May 01, 2011, 08:31:28 PM ---My spec out of the preview:

The wax is a roadblock in Brazil

It looked like Zev and Justin were trying to sell that stuff for a detour on the beach

The trotters are missing a bus somewhere

We got the credits clip of Christ the redeemer statue will they go there? They have been to a lot of the places in the credits

--- End quote ---
I think you are probably right.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version