Author Topic: Top 6 Discussion  (Read 18088 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Top 6 Discussion
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2011, 03:08:38 PM »
Casey sung  less and grunted more.. maybe he shoulda kept that his  singnature move more often during the show..

:groan:  oh wait he did! :lol:

That kid had more grunts  last nite than the show Wild Hogs! :lol3:

Sorry Casey it was just your time! You are an awesome  jazz singer though! :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bee1233

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2011, 05:29:06 PM »
I honestly don't see how's James so unique.. Adam >>> James... and i truly believe or won't be shocked if he goes fifth.

He is different Joab.  He has a disability he is overcoming the stigma.  My son has part of his disability and he can listen to music and play it back on any instrument perfectly.  The ability to have perfection is associated with the disability.  The visual and hearing senses are so much stronger than others.  He also has Autism Speaks voting like crazy.  I'm proud of him but I'm rooting for HALEY!  She looks and sounds fantastic.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2011, 10:21:04 PM »
I honestly don't see how's James so unique.. Adam >>> James... and i truly believe or won't be shocked if he goes fifth.

He is different Joab.  He has a disability he is overcoming the stigma.  My son has part of his disability and he can listen to music and play it back on any instrument perfectly.  The ability to have perfection is associated with the disability.  The visual and hearing senses are so much stronger than others.  He also has Autism Speaks voting like crazy.  I'm proud of him but I'm rooting for HALEY!  She looks and sounds fantastic.

I know... i'm proud of James as well.. but to me, he doesn't stand out like Adam.. and we already have an Adam.... so....

I think it's going to be James and Lauren in the F2 anyway.

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2011, 02:58:00 AM »
Random information, but the new VFTW pick if Jacob! Phew, they totally annoyed me after Paul was voted off when they contemplated between Haley and Casey as the next pick. I was like... What?! Haley is by no means VFTW-worthy! She's totally awesome AND normal. Thank goodness they aren't as insane this time. Jacob is a much better choice. But he'd still better go home next... Hee.
TAR 26: Hayley and Blair` Mike and Rochelle` Jelani and Jenny`
Survivor 30: Jenn` Joe` Hali` Sierra`
AI 14: Jax` Clark` Joey`

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2011, 03:48:42 AM »
Actually it seems like Lauren and James will be our F2 this season. Just like last season it was clearly between Lee and Crystal. (And Crystal was still robbed)

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2011, 04:12:36 AM »
Actually it seems like Lauren and James will be our F2 this season. Just like last season it was clearly between Lee and Crystal. (And Crystal was still robbed)

Yep, as I'd predicted some time back lol! But I'm HOPING that this time, it'll be a replay of Carrie-Bo... It's a somewhat similar combination of a country girl versus a rocker. Geez.

I wouldn't say that Crystal was robbed in her season. After all, she peaked so early and was a favourite right from the start. We know that these people don't win in the end. Lee, on the other hand, started out raw, but he grew so much over the season and gained way more votes as a result. It was the same case with David Archuleta and David Cook, and Adam Lambert and Kris Allen.

But this season, if it's really down to James and Lauren, it'll be an exciting fight. None of them peaked from the start, but both just grew over the season. Who will prevail, mainstream-ness, or female voters? Maybe what we can hope for is that all of Scotty and Haley's votes will go to Lauren. Hee.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2011, 08:04:45 AM »
I see Lauren as a mixture of Kelly and Jordin. Anyone else with me?

Offline Alfwin

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2011, 09:59:59 AM »
My Prediction:
5)Jacob B:)
4)James :neener:
3)Haley :'(
2)Scotty B:)
1)Lauren :jam:  :hearts:

Offline Ruth

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • With all your heart!
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2011, 11:17:14 AM »

I see her as a mix of Carrie and Jordin! Lol. Carrie with the music style, Jordin with the youthful energy. Hahaha.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2011, 11:18:30 AM »
I see her as a very good representative of an Idol and will be a very successful recording artist.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2011, 08:26:07 AM »
I see her as a very good representative of an Idol and will be a very successful recording artist.

I think she will be successful too. She's very young and I think the tour will be good for her this summer.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2011, 12:01:51 PM »

I think she will be successful too. She's very young and I think the tour will be good for her this summer.

As compared to Allison, she's got a much more open personality and more likable as well.

Offline barney003

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2011, 01:49:25 AM »
I totally agree with you my friend. He almost matches Kelly and Jordin.

Offline AmazingRace

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yup, we didn't win. Damn.
« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2011, 07:47:39 AM »
I totally agree with you my friend. He almost matches Kelly and Jordin.

She.  :lol: