So...two more eliminations to go and we are guaranteed to have a Final Three made up completely of teams that never made it the first time. Here are this week's questions:
1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?
No clue, but probably nothing
2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?
3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?
Goths, but only because of their racing in the first legs, because they weren't doing to well. If I knew they made it this far before the whole race started though, I would not be too surprised, because they were very good racers in S12.
4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?
Yes, Flight Time and Big Easy will probably say they used it and everyone will be happy/not care.
5. Isn't it creepy that the four finalists were eliminated in a row?
Not really, just like how the first four teams were from TAR14. I cant help but think that the next 2 people to leave will fit a common category too.