Author Topic: Which team will pack their knives and go? (EP 10)  (Read 7558 times)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Which team will pack their knives and go? (EP 10)
« on: April 24, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
So...two more eliminations to go and we are guaranteed to have a Final Three made up completely of teams that never made it the first time. Here are this week's questions:

1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?

2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?

3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?

5. Isn't it creepy that the three runners-up were eliminated in a row?
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
Re: Which team will pack their knives and go? (EP 10)
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 06:24:54 AM »
5. They weren't.

Margie and Luke got 3rd place, Jaime and Cara were the runner ups. :)

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 11:26:36 AM »
5. They weren't.

Margie and Luke got 3rd place, Jaime and Cara were the runner ups. :)

This is true. Though I guess if you want creepy, all 4 finalists were eliminated in a row.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 12:55:37 PM »
1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?
I can't tell if they arguing with each other at all. TPTB has a way of blowing these things out of proportion, so it probably won't come to much.

I don't see any reason why not.

Zev and Justin have surprised me the most because I have always viewed them as an extra team. I have more respect for them now.

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?
I'm sure somebody will be glad the Globetrotters U-Turned the Cowboys.

5. Isn't it creepy that the three finalists were eliminated in a row?
Not to me, it isn't. The first trend was TAR14 teams eliminated then finalists, now what?
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2011, 08:26:31 PM »
1. What do you think Flight Time and Kent are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?  Probably something rather trivial in retrospect.

2. Aside from that discussion will the Final Five get along?  More or less, although I don't think Kent & Vyksin will ever be popular.

3. Which team's performance has surprised you the most and why?  Jen & Kisha.  They're doing better than they did last time.

4. Will any of the remaining teams bring up the U-Turn next episode? How will they react?  Maybe.  I think Kent & Vyksin at least will be glad to see the Cowboys gone.

5. Isn't it creepy that the three finalists were eliminated in a row?  Never thought much of it until now.

Belle Book

Offline coolio

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2011, 08:48:51 PM »
Something like The Goths not helping the globesin a challenge cause they can't figure it out  :snicker:
Sure.
Goths. I saw them as a 6th placer after Varanasi. Them and Zev & Justin have been the most consistent since India.
Nope. I bet no one even knows it was used.
No.

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2011, 06:42:11 AM »

Maybe Vxysin screws FT's work. And Big Easy saw that, and starts yelling. Kent reacts to Big Easy's word. And they start arguing  :meow: And it won't be that big. Maybe they will complaining each other on Mat Chat with Phil.

Yep

Kent and Vyxsin. I didn't expect them to go far this season! One team that I expected to go far this season but the fact was they're not, is Margie/Luke.

Maybe some teams will talk "we just glad that cowboys are gone now"  :snicker: but not for Mallory.

Nope. It's called fate.
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline connayyy

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2011, 05:25:22 PM »
Probably just something Kent said, and it won't be a very big deal.

Yes. Kent and Vyxsin might be a little bit of an outlier in the group, though  :lol:

Zev and Justin. I thought they'd do better than last time but certainly didn't expect them to become the front runners. Amanda and Kris also surprised me as I thought they'd go farther (even though I knew from RFF spoilers that they wouldn't)

Yes, and most of them will probably be relieved that the cowboys are gone.

5. Isn't it creepy that the finalists were eliminated in a row?
Not too creepy, but a little surprising as I thought some of them would go farther.

edit: Hmm seems like I'm the only one who thinks that Kisha & Jen are the next to go...but I hope they don't, I really like them.  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 05:47:09 PM by connayyy »

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2011, 02:29:53 AM »
So...two more eliminations to go and we are guaranteed to have a Final Three made up completely of teams that never made it the first time. Here are this week's questions:

1. What do you think Flight Time and "Kent" are arguing about and how big will that conflict escalate?

Flight Time earlier tried to push Vxysin down a snowslide

Maybe, yeah

Kisha & Jen. Apart from the leg in Kolkata where they picked the slower detour and in China, they have finished in the top four. They do not squabble as much this season.

Yes.  Happy that the cowboys are gone. 

Got a question for you instead, do you consider third place second runner up, because that was where Margie & Luke finished?

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2011, 09:21:02 AM »
I have no idea what they are arguing about, but I think they will make up at the end of it, although I may change my opinion if I knew what the argument is about.

If the Cowboys were the outsiders, I reckon the Goths are the new outsiders. I envisage the other four teams to get along great.

Zev & Justin, as I imagined they would be early exits. I thought they were a very bad team to bring back for Unfinished Business, but they have performed well. I hope they go home next, though, as I love all the others!

Probably not, as it had no effect whatsoever. It just sunk the Cowboys boat a little faster. They put in an extra bullet into a dying body...

If you consider Margie & Luke as "runner-ups" as they placed third, then that makes four "runner-ups", or let's just call them finalists, to b e eliminated in a row. As to whether it is creepy, not really. Jaime & Cara's elimination was very, very, very upsetting for me, while I didn't think Margie & Luke would do well the second time round anyway. Cowboys were targeted, so they left, and as for Ron & Christina, if they had made it past Varanasi, there's no doubt that they would've survived the next two legs, as there were two eating Detours, and we are very familiar with Ron's appetite! :lol: :lol3: :lol:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline mike4lyf

• RFF Full Member
  • Best team ever! Goths for the win.
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2011, 02:41:23 AM »

No clue, but probably nothing

Yes

Goths, but only because of their racing in the first legs, because they weren't doing to well. If I knew they made it this far before the whole race started though, I would not be too surprised, because they were very good racers in S12.

Yes, Flight Time and Big Easy will probably say they used it and everyone will be happy/not care.

5. Isn't it creepy that the four finalists were eliminated in a row?
Not really, just like how the first four teams were from TAR14. I cant help but think that the next 2 people to leave will fit a common category too.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2011, 01:26:58 PM »
I'm just doing a daring heart guess that Kisha and Jen will win the leg tomorrow, Zev/Justin in 2nd, Mallory/Gary in 3rd, Kent/Vyxsin 4th and Globetrotters eliminated.

Let's see how it goes. :lol:

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2011, 01:39:43 PM »
I'm just doing a daring heart guess that Kisha and Jen will win the leg tomorrow, Zev/Justin in 2nd, Mallory/Gary in 3rd, Kent/Vyxsin 4th and Globetrotters eliminated.

Let's see how it goes. :lol:

The first three could go in any order, but I agree with four and five. :tup:
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2011, 07:53:06 PM »
 :lol3: Globetrotters not eliminated. Was going between Globetrotters and Kent and Vyxsin and thought the Globetrotters were lagging in the RB. Turns out they're FAST.