The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

TAR Google Earth Project

<< < (15/28) > >>

theschnauzers:
nickf21, we're always grateful for more complete platting of the exact locations for everything we've seen on TAR.

I hope you took/take advantage of the past work to locate those places, especially those referenced upthread since a lot of contributions were involved to help precisely pinpoint those locations in past years, and when more timely information and input was available. Places change appearance over time, and sometimes makes it harder to locate. (Examples the start line for TAR 3 in the Florida Everglades, and the northern Thailand pitstop in TAR 2). It is important to have your work vetted so that the final results are as accurate as humanly possible.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: nickf21 on August 30, 2013, 04:21:41 AM ---hello everyone...

my first post so i hope i do this right. im very late to the party but i hope this is of interest.
i love TAR and GE and this has been a labour of love for me...
too many people to credit and apologies in advance for my mistakes but...

heres my contribution to the TAR GE project. all seasons up to 19. 20 is still WIP... struggling with baku!!
ive tried to plot start lines, airports, detours, roadblocks, route markers and pit stops.

i still remember struggling for hours to fing songwe village!! roll on S23 and the first global TAR so i can enter from Ireland...

all comments more than welcome...

--- End quote ---

HUGE :bigwelcome To RFF!! We love all contributions, this is def a labor of love for everyone!

nickf21:
thanks! some of the work above is amazing! wish I had found this forum years ago!
I am in awe of all of you.

you have made an old man very happy. (and my missus very unhappy as I prepare for another TAR marathon.)

stekay:
Yay another fan from Ireland! Hi Nick  :hoot:

Andre:
Welcome to RFF, Nick! Enjoy your time!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version