Author Topic: Which team will need counselling after their Austrian adventure?  (Read 5150 times)

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
Thought I might do one... missed the old ones 

Which team will not be able to handle the "Chicken Fried Steak & Chocolate Cake"?

Is this an actual pit stop? If so, non-elimination or elimination?

Will we see "The Sound of Music" or Von Trapp Family Members, since it's Austria?

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Which team will need counselling after their Austrian adventure?
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2011, 10:24:10 AM »
Which team will not be able to handle the "Chicken Fried Steak & Chocolate Cake"?  This could be a problem for Gallory.  But I'm wondering what sort of flashbacks will we see?  Sauerkraut, anyone?

Is this an actual pit stop? If so, non-elimination or elimination?  Real Pit Stop with elimination.

Will we see "The Sound of Music" or Von Trapp Family Members, since it's Austria?  Sure, why not?  After all the pit stop is at Villa Trapp.  But will we see chimney sweeps from "Mary Poppins" as well?

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2011, 03:57:13 PM »
Which team will not be able to handle the "Chicken Fried Steak & Chocolate Cake"?
  Any and all teams that try to eat all that in one revolution.

Is this an actual pit stop? If so, non-elimination or elimination?
  Regular pit stop with elimination

Will we see "The Sound of Music" or Von Trapp Family Members, since it's Austria?
  If you want to see/meet any of those Von Trapps, you will have to go to Stowe, Vermont, USA.
Matthew 7:15

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2011, 10:39:40 PM »
The second question is mis-formulated, as they're all actual pit stops this season.

The real question is whether there will be a rest period at the pit stop.
-- theschnauzers

Offline topaz

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2011, 12:00:25 AM »
You forgot to make this question, redskevin88.  Since they're going to Austria, will they go to the town of __________ as the pit stop of the leg?

« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 07:53:45 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline redskevin88

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2011, 12:51:49 AM »
The second question is mis-formulated, as they're all actual pit stops this season.

The real question is whether there will be a rest period at the pit stop.

I consider those like kind of those "uberlegs", with Phil handling out a clue at the "mat" and not an actual pit stop per se.

and topaz, this is a family-friendly website, if i wanted to ask that question, I'll go over to Sucks.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2011, 07:54:16 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 04:09:19 AM »
I came across the name of that town a few years back when a information/street sign announcing the city's name of population was posted on line. Part of the story is that the spelling was partially the result of the Austrian dialect of German; as I understood the explanation the "U" is actual "U-UMLAUT" which is English as more of an "er" sound and is written "ue".  But needless to say that village has a very large sign replacement budget.
-- theschnauzers

Offline gator27

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2011, 06:22:48 PM »
Which team will not be able to handle the "Chicken Fried Steak & Chocolate Cake"? Kynt & Vixen

Is this an actual pit stop? If so, non-elimination or elimination? Philimination!

Will we see "The Sound of Music" or Von Trapp Family Members, since it's Austria? The song "So Long, Farewell" will play as the last team approaches the Mat

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2011, 06:26:03 PM »
Which team will not be able to handle the "Chicken Fried Steak & Chocolate Cake"? Kynt & Vixen

Is this an actual pit stop? If so, non-elimination or elimination? Philimination!

Will we see "The Sound of Music" or Von Trapp Family Members, since it's Austria? I would love see to both... :)
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!