Author Topic: TAR Israel 2 - Live Sightings and SPOILERS  (Read 54169 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
TAR Israel 2 - Live Sightings and SPOILERS
« on: April 02, 2011, 01:07:19 PM »
Looks like TAR Israel 2 is now filming in Budapest!
From this blog
http://www.sorozatjunkie.hu/2011/04/01/pilisvorosvariak-szevasztok/

Translated from Hungarian by Google...

Again, Hungary, The Amazing Race - pilisvörösváriak, Hello! (Update)

2011th 04. 01. 21:43 - Posted by: Winnie

41 posts | Category: candid, Hungarian presence, reality, The Amazing Race

Bence below, zoomable image is shot / sent (big thank you for it!), the zászlókból Also, it can be concluded that The Amazing Race - 6 x 06-07 (Budapest, Eger) and The Amazing Race Asia - 2 × 09 -10 (Szentendre, Visegrád), we again had a season-TAR.

UPDATE: Several locations also got the confirmation that it really turns us Amazing Race section. Tomorrow will continue to rotate (in others), so everyone should be equipped with camera.

Another matter is that I can not évadról, which is currently spinning. The U.S. version will be made later, the Australians have already shown to be leforgott, the third Latin-American summer season also will be the only Chinese in China (May-S2rotate ),the Brazilian is not able to continue , only the second Israeli one small question mark in the season, it does not give info on Wikipedia. The 5th Asia TAR Applications are now accepted in principle the season, so there is away. Oh, and this year will be even more Filipino version. (A French Pekin Express uses a different color.)

UPDATE2: The Post reveals that it was not bad tippelgetés the above, since the only dark spot, The Amazing Race Israel two spins us. Aka HaMerotz LaMillion.

Status update: The Amazing Race Israel 2

2011th 04. 02. 18:00 - Posted by: Winnie

9 comments | category: news, a Hungarian presence, reality, The Amazing Race

Only yesterday the post in addition: there is already typed, but it turned out the comments also signals that the Israeli version of The Amazing Race (HaMerotz LaMillion) 2 Pilisvörösvár season was filmed yesterday and today, who is in Budapest, the think-útfél seen by the troops, since the post, and a letter tweeted jeleztétek some people that have seen them. Yesterday the Boráros Square and the Széchenyi Bath, and today including the Museum of Fine Arts, 3 for a tram, the Synagogue and the gödörnél Deák square, where carved ice.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 01:49:18 AM by georgiapeach »
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR Israel 2 - Live Sightings and SPOILERS
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 01:27:30 PM »
ooooh..anybody want to help?? We can spoil this one too!! :lol3:

Thanks WP!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline dolgran

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2011, 05:34:00 PM »
Hey guys!

Just registered to help you translate that post and its comments!
My english's not perfect, but I think it's still way better than the google-translated version:P Excuse me for any non-clear sentences.

So:

Here's the first blogpost regarding this event: http://www.sorozatjunkie.hu/2011/04/01/pilisvorosvariak-szevasztok/

It says:
Bence [name] sent this enlargable picture he took today (big thx for it!), assuming from the flags that after TAR - 6x06-07 (Budapest, Eger [hungarian cities]) and TARA (Asia) - 2x09-10 (Szendendre, Visegrád [also cities]), a new TAR season is being filmed once again in our country [Hungary].

UPDATE: I got confirmation from several other places that there's indeed a TAR leg going on in Hungary. The shooting will continue tomorrow [2nd, April] (elsewhere), so everyone, be prepared and don't forget your cameras.

On another note, I'm not aware of any new season [any version of TAR] that is being shot at this time of year. The new season of the american version will be shot later this year, the to be introduced australian version had already been filmed, the latin-american 3rd season's gonna be this summer, in the chinese version they stay in China (season 2 rolls in May) - no signs of the brazilian version, so the one remains is the second season of the israeli, however there's no info about that on Wikipedia. TARA 5th season is currently selecting applicants, so that's in the future as well. Oh, and perhaps later this year there could be a phillippean version too. (The french Pekin Express uses difference colors [for the flags].)

UPDATE2: Based on the comments of this post, the guess was right, it is confirmed [by the local fans] that currently the TAR Israel Season 2 is being shot here. In it's other name, the Hamerotz LaMilion.

Some infos shared by local fans, read in the comment-section:

"The israeli is being filmed, tonight we've met some of them at the Széchenyi Bath [bather, spa] and we tried to help the last remaining team there, to solve a Rubick's cube. Poor guys were running late, they should have finished this task by 10 p.m., but they were suffering to  solve the cube even after 0130 a.m... :D also, the girl just smashed it instead of rotating it [method to solve the puzzle cube] and she just broke it to pieces than put it back together that way:D their english was not perfect either..."

"There's a team at Deák Square at the Gödör [the Pit - club], they were also looking for its whereabouts before that."

"This friday some people were filming at Boraros Square... could the teams be there?"

"This afternoon [2nd, April] around 0230 p.m. some foreigner in blue outfits were taking the subway train 3, followed by a guy with a giant camera, somewhere along the street of Nagy Lajos."

Here's the second blogpost, the one that's in the first post here: http://www.sorozatjunkie.hu/2011/04/02/status-update-the-amazing-race-israel-2/#comments
Translation goes:

A small addition to yesterday's post: as it was stated there, the new season of the israeli version of TAR were being filmed yesterday in Hungary at Pilisvörösvár. Today they were filming at Budapest. Some of you have seen them, shared your comments about them, tweeted about them and mailed us regarding this event. Yesterday they were at Boraros Square, the Széchenyi Bath, today they were at the Museum of Fine Arts, Subway train 3, at the synagogue, at the Gödör [club] at Deák Square, where they needed to smash giant ice cube blocks to get their next clues.

Some infos shared by local fans, read in the comment-section:

"Okay, I live 10 mins from Gödör [club], I went out to look around for them, here are the results, pictures and some vids:
https://picasaweb.google.com/116487984705800906094/TAR#

Alas, most of the vids are short coz my mobile was low on battery, but still it can be seen they were trying with desperate measures:)
On some of the pictures: a successful and leaving team, cast and staff eating hot-dogs, discussions being made near the pictures of a competitor team, ice cube blocks being moved... :D"

"They're staying at the Courtyard Marriott at Blaha Lujza Square, they're gonna stay there one more day so if anyone feel the urge to visit them... the cast members are nice and sympathetic, the crew... not so much!"

Hope this helps, if you guys like it, I can post updates here later on.. if there's any.

Cheers from Hungary!
Dolgran
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 05:41:43 PM by dolgran »

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2011, 05:35:42 PM »
 :wel1:, dolgran! Thanks for the info!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2011, 07:52:05 PM »
Wow. And everyone had figured after TARI 2 had been cancelled  due to the economic downturn a couple of years ago, that would be it.

And as a matter of coincidence, wasn't Budapest where we had a rabbi task in TAR 6?
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2011, 10:30:58 PM »
Dolgran!! :bigwelcome to RFF!!!

And thank you SO much!! Lots of wonderful info in there!! And yes please, any info and photos would be WONDERFUL!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2011, 10:39:39 PM »
LOVE the photo of the CLUE!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline kiki

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2011, 11:51:18 PM »

And as a matter of coincidence, wasn't Budapest where we had a rabbi task in TAR 6?

It was TAR 15 in Prague, Czech Republic.

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 11:04:26 AM »
Great, we waited for this reality show to back for long time...

Attached find a link to a story in the Israeli news about the mayor of Ashkelon that had to leave the race because his city is being bombed (still today) by the Hamas from Gaza. :(

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/226/455.html?hp=54&cat=402&loc=3

This pull out is probably unprecedented in TAR history production.

Offline Prophet

• TarKonian Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • ∞∞
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 12:12:32 PM »
 :bigwelcome to RFF, Israel!
Physics alone is not enough.

Those who forget history are sure to repeat it.

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 12:45:54 PM »
It's Noticeable in the pictures that one of the girl is a religious Jew (she's wearing a skirt and a head-cover).
A religious Jew can't play / fly / drive / be filmed during Saturday.
It was probably good for rating to let a religious couple to join the race, if theproduction had made this kind of compromise.
Another problem Will be with eating every thing that is not Kosher (I'm afraid that rats and cockroaches are not authorised in the bible)

On the other hand it was written that they were just visiting a synagogue so maybe she forgot to change (unlikely)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 12:47:08 PM »
That is so sad, for him amd his city, but some things are more important.

Thank you for sharing and :welcome: to RFF, Israel!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2011, 04:02:59 PM »
LOVE the photo of the CLUE!!
I like the sense of humour - teams are given a water pistol, numchuks, hacksaw, wrench, a little hammer, and of course, a high heeled shoe  :lol: with which to break open the ice.
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2011, 04:29:41 PM »
I just had a friend translate the article for me, since Google translator was having a spasm trying. :lol:

This is even more interesting than I thought...

The mayor of Ashkelon (Benny Vaknin) that
had to leave the race because his city is being bombed (still today) by the Hamas from Gaza
....left because of pressure both from his constituents and his political opposition, saying that he should be home during this time.

He withdrew...but instead of replacing his TEAM...

His partner (Chaim "Popo" Aton) will be racing with a REPLACEMENT partner: Shlomo Cohen.

IF the translation is correct... :lol:

Teams have been replaced last minute with alternates before...but a new last minute partner?? :o

Maybe with these names we can find out more??

RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2011, 05:43:38 PM »
Has any season, any edition, ever cast an elected public official in office before?

I know Ian Pollack was a candidate for elected office between his two TAR appearances, but US TAR has a provision in the eligibility rules that prohibit people from being a candidate for office from the time of application through one year after their season completes airing. (That was due to US rules on equal time for opponents), but not every home country for the various editions have such rules.)
-- theschnauzers

Offline Caelestor

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Chronology Synchronizer
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2011, 07:15:46 PM »
Good to see TARI back in action. Yay for Europe! Now if they focus on Africa, Central Asia, and even N. America, the entire world is pretty much covered.

Offline Coutzy

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Is it really that time again?
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2011, 09:04:22 PM »
Has any season, any edition, ever cast an elected public official in office before?

I know Ian Pollack was a candidate for elected office between his two TAR appearances, but US TAR has a provision in the eligibility rules that prohibit people from being a candidate for office from the time of application through one year after their season completes airing. (That was due to US rules on equal time for opponents), but not every home country for the various editions have such rules.)

He'd be the first. The same rules were on the TARA and AusTAR applications, IIRC

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2011, 09:06:30 PM »
Well, I though Shlomo Cohen might be an unusal name but a quick search turned up lawyers, engineers, professors, singers and even an Ambassador!!

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/dir/Shlomo/Cohen
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2011, 11:17:30 PM »
I just had a friend translate the article for me, since Google translator was having a spasm trying. :lol:

This is even more interesting than I thought...

The mayor of Ashkelon (Benny Vaknin) that
had to leave the race because his city is being bombed (still today) by the Hamas from Gaza
....left because of pressure both from his constituents and his political opposition, saying that he should be home during this time.

He withdrew...but instead of replacing his TEAM...

His partner (Chaim "Popo" Aton) will be racing with a REPLACEMENT partner: Shlomo Cohen.

IF the translation is correct... :lol:

Teams have been replaced last minute with alternates before...but a new last minute partner?? :o

Maybe with these names we can find out more??

You didn't get it right,

Shlomo Cohen was supposed to replace Vaknin as the Mayor or Ashkelon not in the Amazing Race...
I don't think there was declared a "race replacement" and it sucks, cause I wanted to see a middle aged guy team.

The entire thing was big news. To be onset I thought (and still am) that it was preplanned (the quitting thing, not the bombing thing of course  :duno:) to get media attention.
There were some other conspiracies, like conducting auditions after the cast was already assembled just for publicity, what made the candidates who wasted an entire day and paid for the application very angry.

I am very happy that the race actually started and is at Europe (even with all the production costs)

If you need any translation from Hebrew you can contact me. Those online translation programs suck.

Offline apskip

• Geographer Extraordinaire
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2011, 06:58:34 AM »

It was TAR 15 in Prague, Czech Republic.

I confirm what Kikisak said here. AR15 ep. 11 was in Prague and one of the DETOUR options was Legend: teams built a golem by placing wet clay around a hay frame, then transported it to the Old-New Synagogue. If the golem was to the rabbis' satisfaction, they would hand them their next clue.

AR6 visited Budapest in episodes 6 to 7, but there were no rabbis as part of tasks there. ARA2 visited Budapest in episodes 10 to 11, but also did not have any rabbi-related tasks.

Offline E-K-ISR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2011, 06:54:29 AM »
more details on TARI 2
4 out of 9 countries were revealed: Hungary, Czech rep., Thailand and China

http://www.nrg.co.il/online/1/ART2/229/511.html?hp=1&cat=478&loc=11

This season 11 couples are running the race: Two blondes, goalkeeper and his gf, models (the Israeli Pam Amderson), etc. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2011, 07:07:14 AM by E-K-ISR »

Offline retard boi

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2011, 10:34:15 AM »
Since Reset was kind enough to spoil the line up, I'll make a quick summary

Team 1 (F/F): Osnat & Carmit - Friends
Team 2 (M/M): Idan & Moti - Friends
Team 3 (F/M):  Siblings?, Girl is religious to some extent
Team 4 (M/F): Alon & Hen - Married
Team 5 (M/F)
Team 6 (M/F)
Team 7 (F/F): Tal (Photo) & Mor - Mother/Daughter
Team 8 (M/F): Nitzan & Pipi (Photo) - Friends
Team 9 (F/F): Bar & Inna  (No Photo, blonde team) - Friends
Team 10: ?
Team 11: ?

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2011, 01:47:23 PM »
I'm waiting for one of the international editions to run a leg or two inside the United States.  It'd be interesting to see how Americans would respond to visitors racing to win an international edition of TAR.
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 10:01:23 PM »
Thanks everyone!! Great pics!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Israel

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2011, 06:17:43 AM »
No time for self-compliments... we lost track of the race 4 days ago in Hungary