Author Topic: New Board!!  (Read 1504 times)

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
New Board!!
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:15:40 AM »
Thanks to ROB!! TARaus now has its own board!!

Be prepared...things will be moving around all day in OZ!!  :hearts:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2011, 08:23:20 AM by georgiapeach »
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Just testing
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2011, 08:18:21 AM »
All looks good to me! :tup:

Offline BayBay

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: New Board!!
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2011, 09:11:59 AM »
Peach your inbox is full as per usual! But you found it!! Can you unlock our threads please??
Coutzy so I was thinking we could just rename the threads we made one to spoiler free discussion and one to spoiler discussion? I don't think there is THAT much interest to have episode threads? I can update the one I made with timeline info each week??

Offline #HEEL

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2011, 09:39:22 AM »
Peach your inbox is full as per usual! But you found it!! Can you unlock our threads please??
Coutzy so I was thinking we could just rename the threads we made one to spoiler free discussion and one to spoiler discussion? I don't think there is THAT much interest to have episode threads? I can update the one I made with timeline info each week??

I think we can do episode threads if we want, but we'll see how it goes. Might be worth doing one for the first 1 or 2 and seeing what the level of interest is.

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2011, 11:45:33 AM »
Give me some time, we'll have it ready before the show! I have to move it all over....
"Our fans are pretty good. They don't give away too much. Sometimes people love dropping spoilers, but our fans are good. They tend to do it in such a way that doesn't ruin it for fans who don't want to know."--Phil Keoghan

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2011, 12:39:55 AM »
The BOARD has been updated from a Child Board to a FULL Board in time for the new season!!

:tu ROB!!!

Custom Search