Author Topic: Survivor 23/24  (Read 30224 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm not quite an angel or the one that fell! ;) ♥
Re: Survivor 23/24
« Reply #50 on: December 04, 2011, 08:45:32 AM »
I am glad that there's finally no returning players.
Yeah, I was hoping they'd end that soon, but I was hoping to see Parvati again before that... :'(
1. Don't pick up the phone - You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone.
2. Don't let him in - You have to kick him out again.
3. Don't be his friend - You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him. ♥

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #51 on: December 04, 2011, 09:25:35 AM »
I am just wondering, why didn't they do a Parvarti VS Amanda. That would be epic.

Or Stephanie VS Ozzy, both are like male and female version of athletes champions... I don't know why did they bring Coach in.
"The Amazing Race shows the best and worst out of you. But if only negative things are shown, then it's probably you. - Jobby"

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I'm not quite an angel or the one that fell! ;) ♥
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2011, 09:16:51 AM »
I am just wondering, why didn't they do a Parvarti VS Amanda. That would be epic.

Or Stephanie VS Ozzy, both are like male and female version of athletes champions... I don't know why did they bring Coach in.
I thought Coach vs. Ozzy was random, because they've never played together. :cmas5

I think the 'One World' will definitely be interesting, but I don't want to comment on whether or not I like it until I see how it works. :cmas16
1. Don't pick up the phone - You know he's only calling 'cause he's drunk and alone.
2. Don't let him in - You have to kick him out again.
3. Don't be his friend - You know you're gonna wake up in his bed in the morning.
And if you're under him, you ain't gettin' over him. ♥

Custom Search