Author Topic: The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert  (Read 44245 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert
« on: February 24, 2011, 10:23:55 AM »
The next Bachelorette has been picked and will be announced during the After The Final Rose on Monday, March 14th. Filming starts in three weeks to begin airing at the end of May thru July.

I already know who it is and if anybody wants to know, shoot me a PM.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 01:06:40 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelorette 7: (name to be posted later)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2011, 10:12:43 AM »
ABC press release:

"JIMMY KIMMEL LIVE" REVEALS ABC'S NEW "BACHELORETTE"
IN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW, MONDAY, MARCH 14

Hours after the "The Bachelor's" final rose ceremony, "Jimmy Kimmel Live" will announce the next star of ABC's "The Bachelorette. "JKL" has the exclusive to reveal the identity of and interview the new Bachelorette on MONDAY, MARCH 14 at Midnight.

Tune in to "Jimmy Kimmel Live" to find out if the popular franchise will continue with its tradition of selecting a former contestant from "The Bachelor" as its new leading lady, or if they will make a surprise choice.

In her exclusive interview with Kimmel, "The Bachelorette" will divulge the traits of her ideal companion as she begins her journey to find love in the show's seventh installment, premiering this spring on ABC. It's an interview you definitely will not want to miss.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=031011_11
« Last Edit: March 14, 2011, 11:07:35 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: The Bachelorette 7: (name to be posted later)
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2011, 11:53:19 PM »
The next Bachelorette is Ashely Herbert of this past season :tup: cant wait to see how she does!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 12:14:23 AM »
Well it's been revealed that Ashley Hebert, who made it to final three on Brad's season is the new Bachelorette. The season will start airing on Monday, May, 23, 2011.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2011, 12:44:58 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: The Bachelorette 7: Ashley Hebert
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2011, 12:41:38 AM »
Ashley Hebert Is the New Bachelorette

After the season 15 finale of The Bachelor aired Monday night, Ashley Hebert was announced as the next woman to star on The Bachelorette.

Hebert, a fourth year dental student at the University of Pennsylvania, vied for Brad Womack's heart but was sent home from South Africa just shy of the season finale.

"I feel like this season taught me so much about myself," Hebert, 26, tells PEOPLE. "It primed me for a new relationship. I'm ready to meet 25 new guys. Bring 'em on!"

Production for the new season of The Bachelorette, which will premiere May 23 on ABC, is already underway.

"I'm open hearted and interested in meeting the guys," Hebert says, "and hopefully fall in love."

The announcement was made during Jimmy Kimmel Live!.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20473670,00.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2011, 01:16:08 AM »
ABC press release:

ASHLEY HEBERT GETS A SECOND CHANCE AT LOVE WHEN SHE BECOMES "THE BACHELORETTE," PREMIERING MONDAY, MAY 23 ON ABC

Ashley Hebert couldn't admit she was in love with Brad Womack - and it might have cost her the final rose - but that's all in the past. The energetic and vivacious Hebert, who is ready to start a new life with a soul mate she might soon meet, will get a second opportunity to find love when she stars in the seventh edition of "The Bachelorette," which will premiere MONDAY, MAY 23 (9:00-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network. The identity of the new Bachelorette was revealed tonight on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Please note: "The Bachelorette" will move to its regularly scheduled timeslot, Mondays from 8:00-10:01 p.m., ET on May 30.

Ashley, 26, who currently resides in Philadelphia, where she is finishing her degree in dentistry, went from being one of the favorites to capture Brad's heart on the just completed 15th edition of ABC's hit romance reality series, "The Bachelor," to narrowly missing her goal of finding a future husband.  Ashley and Brad clicked on their enchanting first date at a private carnival, discovering an electric connection and sharing a magical first kiss. After showing Brad her charming hometown and his meeting her family, the rollercoaster ride took them to South Africa, where, in a stunning turnaround, their relationship fell apart. It seemed the couple wanted different things out of life. Ashley was frustrated she couldn't communicate her feelings to Brad, and he gallantly decided to let her go before the rose ceremony, knowing he would not offer her a rose. Ashley was surprised and heartbroken that her perfect fairytale came to an abrupt end. It would take her time to find the silver lining to this bad situation and move forward.

That time has come and now Hebert, stronger and more confident than ever, is prepared to find a balance between her career and personal life and find the love of her life. She fell in love once on "The Bachelor," so she truly believes that it will happen again - and this time she will be ready and open to express her feelings to the right guy.

A native of Madawaska, Maine, Ashley is the youngest of three siblings. An academic scholar, she graduated summa cum laude from the University of Maine with a BS in biology. A love of dance fueled many of Ashley's successes. She was Maine's 2002 Junior Miss and went on to compete in America's Junior Miss, where she received a scholarship for the fitness portion of the competition. She was the captain of the dance team in college and also worked in an after-school program teaching dance. Since the fall of 2007, Ashley has attended University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine and will graduate in May with a 3.96 GPA and the degree of DMD, Doctor of Dental Medicine. She still teaches dance: ballet, jazz and hip hop.

Ashley loves her family, including her nieces, nephew and her dog, Boo. Her most romantic date would consist of a night staying in with her guy, a bottle of wine, music and a roaring fireplace. Which one of the bachelors will she meet on the series to share that perfect scenario with her? Ashley can't wait to find out.

http://www.abcmedianet.com/web/dnr/dispDNR.aspx?id=031511_01

Offline ninjagirl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 12:47:47 AM »
The next Bachelorette has been picked and will be announced during the After The Final Rose on Monday, March 14th. Filming starts in three weeks to begin airing at the end of May thru July.

I already know who it is and if anybody wants to know, shoot me a PM.

Interesting... I only know who 3 maybe 4 of the guys are. I would pm you but I only see an email icon. guess that is what i get for being a newbie

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 08:23:12 AM »
Welcome to RFF ninjagirl! Once you post 5 times, you will be able to PM. (You could post the names.)  :tup:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2011, 09:27:47 PM »
FYI, everybody!

I had to clean up this thread and remove all the spoiler information taken from Reality Steve's website because it's a copyright violation. Until we get a direct approval from him to copy and paste from his site, do not post anything here from his site.

Thanks in advance....
« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 12:25:14 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline ninjagirl

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2011, 11:40:58 PM »
Welcome to RFF ninjagirl! Once you post 5 times, you will be able to PM. (You could post the names.)  :tup:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Thanks TexasLady for letting me know.

there is suppose to be a mark from san diego but i'm still trying to figure out if it is a good lead or not.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 01:45:25 AM »
Here's the 25 bachelors vying for Ashley's heart!

AMES

ANTHONY

BEN C.

BEN F.

BENTLEY

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 08:47:13 AM »
Blake

Chris D.

Chris M.

Constantine

Frank

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 09:19:42 AM »
I'm not sure i'm gonna watch this season of the Bachelorette.. I liked Ashley alot but  I think she shoulda just left things alone.. and find true love  with out the cameras

Seeing the previews I'm like this poor girl with the drama already! 

I wish her luck but  I believe she woulda had a better chance looking in someone mouth(being a dentist) for a  man than looking thru the casting eyes of ABC :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 09:20:55 AM »
Jeff (mysterious guy who wears a mask on the show)

Jon

J.P.

Lucas

Matt

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2011, 09:21:29 AM »
side note** frank scares me he's got an ENZO look to him! :lol3:  hope he doesnt eat like him! :lolmao:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »
:lol: Will!! Jeff is the Sabotuer!! :sab

I wonder will they be playing the theme from Phanom of the Opera every time  he comes into a room! :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2011, 10:02:53 AM »
Michael

Mickey

Nick

Rob

Ryan M.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2011, 10:32:14 AM »
Ryan P.

Stephen

Tim

West

William

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #18 on: May 06, 2011, 10:38:04 AM »
:lol: Will!! Jeff is the Sabotuer!! :sab

I wonder will they be playing the theme from Phanom of the Opera every time  he comes into a room! :lol3:

LOL at the saboteur! From what I read, Jeff wears a mask because he wants Ashley to get to know him as a person, not by his looks. There is a group picture of Ashley with all 25 guys including Jeff with his mask and I'm looking for it online to post it here.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #19 on: May 06, 2011, 12:48:40 PM »
side note** frank scares me he's got an ENZO look to him! :lol3:

I had to do a double take and look again. I have to agree with you on that remark.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: May 06, 2011, 12:55:05 PM »
Found the pic of Jeff, the masked guy that ABC originally posted but has since taken down.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »
:lolmao: at the masked jeff..  he's got an identiy issue.. he'll be one of the first to be dumped unles ABC manipulates things!

Thats just CREEPY!!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2011, 10:55:12 AM »
THE FINAL FOUR GUYS ARE....

DRUMROLL....
GOTCHA! Did you all think I was gonna post the names here? No. But I do know who they are. Wanna know? Shoot me a PM and I'll tell you. Don't forget it starts this coming Monday 5/23 @ 9pm and it's a 2 hour premiere episode. It goes from 25 to 18 guys.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2011, 09:17:52 AM »
Chris Harrison blogs 'The Bachelorette' season premiere

Welcome to a new season of The Bachelorette. It feels like we’ve been gone for a while, and it’s really good to be back. I hope you feel like your Monday night appointment is back. Because of the timing of production, by the time the guys arrived at the house they knew Ashley was our girl. A little irony to start off the season: Ashley moved into the same house Brad stayed in while he was the Bachelor. The previous tenant should start leaving notes for the next person.

That first night I always enjoy sitting down and talking with the Bachelor or Bachelorette. I like to see the state of mind they’re in and get a feel for how they’re doing. It’s also very easy and enjoyable when you get along with the person. Talking to Ashley is very easy, and I felt she had a good attitude heading into this journey. The only thing that really threw me off was her story about being warned about Bentley. As I said on the show, this has never happened before. We’ve never had drama or been tipped off about somebody before the limos even pull up the drive. For me this was a huge red flag, and obviously as you saw on the previews for upcoming episodes it should have been a bigger red flag for Ashley.

After our talk we headed outside on the watered down driveway to meet the guys. I’m going to run down a few of the moments that stood out to me during arrivals. Please let me know what you thought about these as well in the comments section. Jon picked her up and carried her off. Yes, she thought it was cute, but I’m gonna say it’s not a good idea to pick a woman up who’s spent all day putting herself together and is wearing a dress that tight. Mickey pulled a smooth line and went in for the first kiss. He didn’t get the “Heisman” but he definitely got denied. West came out with the broken compass stuck on “west.” You have to admit the odds of a guy named West having a broken compass stuck on west are pretty long, right? Or maybe just a little cheesy? You be the judge. Ames pulled out two tickets to the ballet. I’m going to say that’s a smooth move that worked one hundred percent. Then there was that guy that got out of the limo in a mask… He got out of the limo in a mask. More on Jeff in a bit. Ben also scored major points by bringing out a nice bottle of wine and two glasses — and it was wine that he made on his vineyard. Very nice move! I give this advice every season and now I’m giving it to Frank: Do not spin a girl wearing a full-length gown when you first meet her, and certainly don’t bend down and pick her up by her butt. Leave a little something for the second date. Constantine’s move started out sketchy but in the end, the dental floss ring around the finger scored points and was a good call.

When Bentley arrived and I saw Ashley’s face I leaned over to one of the producers and said, “We’re in trouble.” Her reaction to Bentley reminded me of my kids. When you tell your kids they can’t or shouldn’t have something, what’s the first thing they’re going to do when they see it? Want it even more! Ashley was clearly taken with Bentley at first glance, and the time they spent talking only solidified her feelings and made her feel that the warning she got about him was bogus. She said on night one he was definitely one of the front-runners. As you saw in the previews this is far from over, and it’s going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Once everybody was inside the party started especially for Tim. Tim had a huge problem with Jeff and his mask. I have no idea why he hated it so much but it literally drove him to drink. Tim let the experience get the best of him and Ashley had no choice but to pour him in a car and send him home. There was no way he was going to be able to stand during the rose ceremony anyway.

Speaking of Jeff and his mask, I’m very anxious to hear your thoughts. Ashley didn’t love it but after talking to the guy she decided there was enough there to give him a chance. I just kept reminding her, you realize he’s wearing a mask right? Night one is really just a simple appetizer for what’s to come, but I do want to tell you a few behind the scenes things you didn’t get to see that night. Mickey, who is a chef, made Ashley a menu that was a five course-tasting menu on their way to love. Ashley thought it was sweet. Chris M did this wild card trick where he hid a card in his palm and then threw the rest against a wall. It cracked Ashley up and earned him the nickname the “crazy Canadian.” You saw Ben C display the cards outside the window to Ashley getting her to come out for one on one time. What we didn’t have time to show you was that there were actually 14 cards total, and the last one was a drawing of a rose. When Mike walked in the room with a guitar, all the guys moaned thinking we had another “singer” on our hands. It was pretty funny that he ended up tossing the guitar in the pool.

One last note about Tim. The guys really went out of their way to try to get him to slow his roll a bit and chill out. Obviously it didn’t help much. Ryan made a solid first impression and got that rose. I delivered my famous line and Bentley got the final rose of the night. Ashley says she’s going to go through this with no regrets. Wonder if she regrets handing out that final rose?  This is just the tip of the iceberg with Bentley, and just the beginning of a great season ahead. I’m happy to be back and I’m happy you’re back with us as well. Thank you so much for watching. You can always reach me via twitter @chrisbharrison or find out more about the show and watch special features on our official web site. Also, casting is underway for season 16 of The Bachelor.

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/05/24/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-season-premiere-blog/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 10:27:14 AM »
ABC press release:

"WHAT HAPPENS IN VEGAS, STAYS IN VEGAS" - UNLESS YOU ARE THE BACHELORETTE - AS ASHLEY GETS ONE LUCKY MAN TO THE ALTAR AND SHARES THE SEASON'S FIRST KISS, FIERCE COMPETITION BREAKS OUT AMONG THE MEN TO PERFORM WITH HIP HOP DANCERS THE JABBAWOCKEEZ, AND HIT POP SINGER COLBIE CAILLAT SERENADES ASHLEY AND ONE SEXY BACHELOR, ON ABC'S "THE BACHELORETTE"

"Episode 702" - Hearts are wild, as Ashley gambles hers in sizzling Las Vegas. The dates for this week have the 18 remaining bachelors dreaming of finding true love with the Bachelorette. Once at the mansion, they quickly learn that roses will be at stake on the one group date and on two individual dates with Ashley. However, the competition is revved up when they learn that not all the men will get dates before the next rose ceremony, so the bachelors must take advantage of every opportunity to score points with the Bachelorette. But after careful deliberation, Ashley must eliminate three men, as she tries to make her fairytale come true, on "The Bachelorette," MONDAY, MAY 30 (8:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Ashley whisks away her first date - a very surprised William -- in a private jet to Las Vegas. But the fun is just starting. Ashley puts her handsome but nervous bachelor to the ultimate commitment test by sending him through a series of wedding preparations. What cake and rings should they chose? But what will happen when they get to the altar? Later that night, she surprises William with a VIP first-ever dinner in the middle of the renowned Bellagio Lake. As eager fans look on, Ashley and her date bond over their similar pasts. And as the couple share the season's first kiss, the mesmerizing Fountains of Bellagio water show dances across the night sky.

The next day, 12 hot guys head to Las Vegas to join Ashley at the Monte Carlo Resort and Casino, where the group meets the Jabbawockeez, the celebrated hip hop dance troupe. The men are thrilled by the special performance the dancers have staged for them, but their excitement turns to panic when they discover that they'll be doing some dancing of their own. Teams of six men each will conceive, rehearse and perform a routine for Ashley and the Jabbawockeez. The winning team will spend the night in Las Vegas, performing on stage with the famed dancers before a sold-out audience. The losers are immediately banished to Los Angeles. Which men will raise their game and dance into Ashley's heart?

Later that night at the after party, West sensitively shares the heartbreaking story of the death of his wife with Ashley, while Bentley -- who just seems to relish the competition -- toys with the Bachelorette's heart. But will Ashley see beyond his sweet talking prowess, or will this shady bachelor weasel his way to capture another coveted rose?

Back in Los Angeles in another game of chance, J.P. and Mickey flip a coin to see who will join Ashley in Las Vegas for the final date. Ashley and her man of the day repeatedly flip a coin to decide the course of their day together. After a leisurely afternoon and a visit to a beautiful aquarium, the couple enjoy a romantic dinner and a special private concert by hit singer/song-writer Colbie Caillat. But will Ashley let a flip of a coin decide her date's fate, or will she realize there is more to this sexy bachelor than his good looks?

At a pressure-packed cocktail party, the drama escalates: One man finally makes his move and kisses Ashley, Jeff, the masked man, vows to finally reveal himself, and Bentley, ever the sly competitor, literally sweeps her off her feet.

At the end of the night, 15 men remain to battle for Ashley's heart.

The 18 remaining men are:

Ames, 31, portfolio manager from New York, NY
Ben C., 28, lawyer from New Orleans, LA
Ben F., 28, winemaker from Sonoma, CA
Bentley, 28, businessman from Salt Lake City, UT
Blake, 27, dentist from Greenville, SC
Chris D., 25, sports marketing coordinator from Chicago, IL
Constantine, 30, restaurant owner from Atlanta, GA
Jeff, 35, entrepreneur from St. Louis, MO
J.P., 34, construction manager from New York, NY
Lucas, 30, oilfield equipment distributor from Odessa, TX
Matt, 28, office supply salesman from Bridgewater, MA