The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (200/417) > >>

RachelLeVega:
I thought teams weren't supposed to help other teams with a Roadblock, if this is true, why didn't Jason & Amy receive a penalty?

georgiapeach:
No rule against a team helping another team that I know of, you just can't actively hinder another team.

And no, football is good for ratings, so we LIKE football.

Don Task:
I like when 'Additional info' paper is clearly visible on screen, so I can take a deeper look into production. I know that it includes info about how to perform every task or about security demonstrations we dont see on TV. What else is usually written in them? Dont you some have a clear screencap of one of these?

I've got just this one http://oi43.[banned image hosting site].com/29239g1.jpg

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Don Task on December 02, 2013, 04:30:47 PM ---I like when 'Additional info' paper is clearly visible on screen, so I can take a deeper look into production. I know that it includes info about how to perform every task or about security demonstrations we dont see on TV. What else is usually written in them? Dont you some have a clear screencap of one of these?

I've got just this one http://oi43.[banned image hosting site].com/29239g1.jpg

--- End quote ---
I remember in earlier seasons production would paste instructions to drive stick on the wheel of a car.

theschnauzers:
The additional information could be any number of things, from specific rules and requirements for a task to instructions and limitations about transportation, and even the place name in the native language and alphabet that the teams have to get to, especially in places where English speakers aren't common or special local laws or customs that have to be observed (such as women Racers covering their heads when entering a mosque, which has happened in several different Races over the years.

The sheets that are one-third of normal size letter paper are what the producers want the Racers to read on camera (usually) but the additional instructions at the beginning of the Race often included the flight information for the teams' first flight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version