The Amazing Race 24 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (195/229) > >>

lutpayy:

--- Quote from: SuperTux on November 04, 2013, 10:26:07 PM ---If both U-turn and FF appear in the same leg, can a U-Turned team tries to finish the FF instead after seeing the picture on the U-Turn board? If they finish the FF does that mean they don't need to complete both detours?

--- End quote ---

Maybe in recent seasons, if you already chose NOT to do the FF, you can't change that decision..

theschnauzers:
If a team wins a Fast Forward Pass, they are entitled to bypass all other tasks on the leg, and go directly to the pit stop.
If they have done some tasks, then they can skip all remaining tasks and go directly to the pit stop. (My recollection is that in some of the early seasons, a FF might not be provided at the last stop in country A, but would be included in the clue envelope at the first clue box in country B. So that is where this sentence comes from.)
In the case you ask about, the power of the fast forward overcomes the U-Turn, and the U-Turn would be treated as if the team had already passed that point in the leg when a later team attempts to U-Turn them.) So yes, the team doesn't need to complete any remaining tasks before the pit stop.
The teams keep the FF clue with then through the leg, the team can decide to go for a FF after reaching the detour, and IIRC, this did happen in some of the early seasons.

SuperTux:
Thanks for your replies!

Platrium:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on November 04, 2013, 11:22:02 PM ---If a team wins a Fast Forward Pass, they are entitled to bypass all other tasks on the leg, and go directly to the pit stop.
If they have done some tasks, then they can skip all remaining tasks and go directly to the pit stop. (My recollection is that in some of the early seasons, a FF might not be provided at the last stop in country A, but would be included in the clue envelope at the first clue box in country B. So that is where this sentence comes from.)
In the case you ask about, the power of the fast forward overcomes the U-Turn, and the U-Turn would be treated as if the team had already passed that point in the leg when a later team attempts to U-Turn them.) So yes, the team doesn't need to complete any remaining tasks before the pit stop.
The teams keep the FF clue with then through the leg, the team can decide to go for a FF after reaching the detour, and IIRC, this did happen in some of the early seasons.

--- End quote ---

Wow! :faint: I didn't know that teams are allowed to go back for the ff.

Platrium:
Does anybody know why TAR decided to have the traditional 11-team race instead of the 12-team one? ??? I like seeing more teams compete. :pity The more the merrier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version