The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (193/418) > >>

Air:
No, it just isn't shown.

georgiapeach:
There has always been a place for the eliminated teams, but only  few seasons were shown to us. I miss that, it was such a good way for us to get to know eliminated teams a bit better...

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: jetishidae on November 05, 2013, 03:56:50 PM ---Where did the team go after they got eliminated in the newer season?
Previously they have Elimination Station but it stopped until season 17, i don't know when Eliminatin Station started. I only found season 14-17 elimination station on youtube

And what about the eliminated team before Elimination Station?

Did they just go home?

Another question, since TAR usually have a (and sometimes a long) self drive. Are they allowed to bring CD? Could be a mixtape or an album of an artist or whatever for them listening to music. A long drive could get tiring and boring right, so why not?
If not bringing their own CD, are they allowed to listen to the radio or not?

--- End quote ---
You must ask one of the first six eliminated teams from TAR18-current personally because inferences are sometimes way off. TAR17's ES was in Cancun and they didn't even touch Central or South America. There's basically no connection between Ghana, Norway, or Sweden that would make you determine Mexico as an ES.

EDIT: For the CD question, they aren't allowed to bring any items but their bags, clothes, prescripted meds, and travel documents. Besides, the camera and sound crew must record them while driving. Music just interferes with their conversations.

Lutpay:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on November 06, 2013, 05:37:32 PM ---You must ask one of the first six eliminated teams from TAR18-current personally because inferences are sometimes way off. TAR17's ES was in Cancun and they didn't even touch Central or South America. There's basically no connection between Ghana, Norway, or Sweden that would make you determine Mexico as an ES.

--- End quote ---

Usually, the first five. Yes, WRP often uses Mexico or Thailand, maybe because it's cheap and remote?  :funny:

georgiapeach:
TAR 22 was in Italy, I believe.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version