The Amazing Race 24 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (180/229) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on July 14, 2013, 03:02:56 AM ---
--- Quote from: Declive on July 14, 2013, 03:00:30 AM ---I think they tried to perform each detour twice , actually.

--- End quote ---

OK then, that's four. Thanks Declive. :lol:

--- End quote ---

No, three. :lol:

Detour A - Switch 1 - Detour B - Switch 2 - Detour A - Switch 3 - Detour B - Quit

Jimmer:
Using an Express Pass on a Detour and being U-Turned is a commonly debated topic. Some people say that they skip the whole Detour and don't do the other side of the Detour. Others say what Theo said. I think that the only way we will know for sure is if that comes up on the actual race.

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Jimmer25 on July 14, 2013, 01:06:11 PM ---Using an Express Pass on a Detour and being U-Turned is a commonly debated topic. Some people say that they skip the whole Detour and don't do the other side of the Detour. Others say what Theo said. I think that the only way we will know for sure is if that comes up on the actual race.

--- End quote ---
they skip one side i.e.: Ernie and Cindy in TAR 19.. i say that the UTURN acts like a RI and if they get there after being UTURND then they go back while if they get there and they are not uturned then they go on their merry way

SamualDude:
Just wondering if anyone knows why Seasons 12-14 were only 11 legs long?

Airlines:
CBS was cheapo :lol:

And counting the superleg, TAR14 was 12 legs long. :tup:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version