The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (177/275) > >>

Karpov617:

--- Quote from: WCPAMOTM on June 27, 2013, 12:50:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: Karpov617 on June 27, 2013, 09:01:45 AM ---My question: I know Maria & Tiffany who switched detours three times in Netherlands before they ended up quitting, but did anyone else switched as much as they have or more?

--- End quote ---

Two that come to mind, from my records:

Race 13 - In Boots or Borscht, Andrew and Dan switched to Borscht after encountering trouble with properly putting on their boots, switch back when they realized they'd have to put them on regardless, then switched once again when Dan could not correctly march.

Race 14 - Keisha and Jenn similarly had great difficulties with both sides of the Sync or Swim detour.

--- End quote ---

:) WCPAMOTM, you got records?  :waves:

wcpamotm:
Yes I do - to a degree. I'm a long-time lurked on various forums, and I've been watching TAR first-run episodes since race 1 ep. 2.  And thankfully, CBS rebroadcast ep. 1 very soon after.  I'm one of those nerds who began taking notes as soon as I started watching.  And while I haven't done a whole lot of original research myself, I have compiled and organized informations brought to the table by others.  So I have information synopses from many of the races.  It gets pretty spotty for about 15-20, but I plan to fix that during my current rematch project.

redskevin88:
If the Russian transit area of the airport is not considered Russian soil right, then how come Terence & Sarah were not allowed to re-enter Russia and run decoy?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on July 04, 2013, 07:30:59 AM ---If the Russian transit area of the airport is not considered Russian soil right, then how come Terence & Sarah were not allowed to re-enter Russia and run decoy?

--- End quote ---

Transiting Moscow uses up a Visa, so I would call it "Russia" too.

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on July 04, 2013, 02:28:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on July 04, 2013, 07:30:59 AM ---If the Russian transit area of the airport is not considered Russian soil right, then how come Terence & Sarah were not allowed to re-enter Russia and run decoy?

--- End quote ---

Transiting Moscow uses up a Visa, so I would call it "Russia" too.

--- End quote ---

So how come Edward Snowden was allowed to enter Russia without visa or passport?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version