The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (170/419) > >>

MrDeerShank:
What things are on the extra piece of paper that teams receive in their clue? (ie The additional information)

Jimmer:
What I do know is that there is information sometimes regarding addresses of locations, where do be dropped off by a taxi, what entrance, and where to park when self driving. There is also more specifics on how to complete a task and step by step instructions along with what can and cannot be done.

RachelLeVega:
Why did the producers or whoever is in charge of the tasks/routes change the U-Turn boards from photocopy (TAR12 - 18) to digital (TAR19 - current)? I find it really hard to see the pictures on the iPads when you watch it on TV like during the Lake Malawi's Jamaica Shop Double U-Turn. :(

Air:
I don't know if this has been asked but...

If you use the EP on the DT, can you be U-Turned?

My theory is no, because you have to choose a DT first and then you have to use the EP, you can't just magically conjure a clue from the Detour cluebox.

Thanks for your thoughts <3

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 18, 2013, 06:08:01 AM ---I don't know if this has been asked but...

If you use the EP on the DT, can you be U-Turned?

My theory is no, because you have to choose a DT first and then you have to use the EP, you can't just magically conjure a clue from the Detour cluebox.

Thanks for your thoughts <3

--- End quote ---

The Wiki isn't helping in this friendly argument either

My theory is that it is because you're skipping the Route Marker when using the EP, so by using it, you're effectively skipping the entire Detour as you're using the EP on part of it, so when you get U-Turned there's no task to go back to as the EP has effectively let you skip the Detour

I think we've been arguing about this for about 20 mins and we just want an answer :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version