The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (156/418) > >>

Declive:
No idea but i think TAR's 18 and 19 went somewhere in Thailand...

georgiapeach:
TAR loves Thailand. ;)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 21, 2013, 01:58:44 PM ---TAR loves Thailand. ;)

--- End quote ---
I think TAR20's ES might have been in Brazil ??? (city might be Rio or Saġ Paulo). Flights from Argentinian, Paraguayan, and European oneway flights to Brazil are fairly cheap. TAR21's has to be somewhere in Thailand for the amount of legs in Asia and Istanbul and Moscow's visits.

apskip:
GeorgiaPeach has developed relationships with most past Amazing Race team members. Why can't those contacts be used with one non-finalist from each season to answer the question of where the Elimination Stations were?

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 22, 2013, 09:23:58 AM ---GeorgiaPeach has developed relationships with most past Amazing Race team members. Why can't those contacts be used with one non-finalist from each season to answer the question of where the Elimination Stations were?

--- End quote ---

True <3

And question:
(I know Peach wouldn't want to answer this :lol:)
Can you name teams/people that are loveeed on the show but are actually hated by many upon contact/real-life (or vice versa)? :o I've heard/read that Fran and Barry are not that nice than they are portrayed in the show (according to the Gaghans)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version