The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (152/252) > >>

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 28, 2013, 12:33:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on January 28, 2013, 12:02:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on January 23, 2013, 10:47:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 09, 2013, 09:13:19 PM ---What would happen if the Express Pass was used in an intersection task?

--- End quote ---

Most likely both teams would get to skip it... i say this because this happens when a fast forward is used as part of an intersection

--- End quote ---

who says u cant quote urself

--- End quote ---

Sorry Tarfan, I forgot about your answer.  :groan:

--- End quote ---
its all good.. u might just have to let me win in design challenge lol jk

MrDS:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 01, 2013, 02:40:44 PM ---Dunno if they would be allowed a "do-over" or not, my guess is for drama they would be stuck with what they actually picked!

--- End quote ---

I was thinking moreso for the latter scenario, when they pressed the wrong "whodunnit" picture - suppose we might never find out...

MrDS:
Another question - does anybody know how long a Yield lasted before teams could continue on? Or did it vary for each Yield?

RachelLeVega:
I believe the Yield hourglass was about 15 minutes before teams could start racing again. In season 10 (Morocco), the "Yield Queens" yielded Lyn & Karlyn during the staged chariot Roadblock and it was when D&K, Roberly, and the models all have passed halfway in the first lap before Lyn & Karlyn were released from their yielding.

Jobby:
Yes, Yield was 15 minutes. It was enough for Weavers to finish their Macdonalds. :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version