The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (151/264) > >>

Jimmer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 27, 2013, 07:48:31 PM ---I think my question got lost here, but

What would happen if one half of an intersected team used an express pass on the Intersection?

--- End quote ---

I would think both teams would just bypass the task like a normal task that is Express Passed.

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on January 23, 2013, 10:47:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 09, 2013, 09:13:19 PM ---What would happen if the Express Pass was used in an intersection task?

--- End quote ---

Most likely both teams would get to skip it... i say this because this happens when a fast forward is used as part of an intersection

--- End quote ---

who says u cant quote urself

Airlines:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on January 28, 2013, 12:02:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on January 23, 2013, 10:47:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on January 09, 2013, 09:13:19 PM ---What would happen if the Express Pass was used in an intersection task?

--- End quote ---

Most likely both teams would get to skip it... i say this because this happens when a fast forward is used as part of an intersection

--- End quote ---

who says u cant quote urself

--- End quote ---

Sorry Tarfan, I forgot about your answer.  :groan:

MrDS:
What happened if a team accidentally pressed the wrong picture on the U-Turn board? Let's say Team A get to the U-Turn first and choose to U-Turn Team B, but accidentally choose Team C despite the fact they said they were going to U-Turn Team B, would Team B or Team C get U-Turned? And also, suppose it was Team B that would be U-Turned, and they want to U-Turn Team D, and they do that but press the wrong CoP and choose the CoP of Team C - what would happen then? I know this might sound a bit technical, but I always thought that this could be a problem with touchscreen U-Turns :lol:

georgiapeach:
Dunno if they would be allowed a "do-over" or not, my guess is for drama they would be stuck with what they actually picked!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version