The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (151/417) > >>

theschnauzers:
As to making a mistake choosing a team, I also think the choosing team would be stuck with their choice, no matter once.

Mechanically until a couple seasons ago, the Yield/U-Turn used sticker-backed photographs of the teams that had to be torn off and pasted onto the Yield/U-Turn board, and each team had its own photo in their TAR Fanny Pack that was to be attached in the same way. So I agree that a team would be stuck with an erroneous choice.

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Best Loser on February 12, 2013, 11:26:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrDeerShank on February 12, 2013, 05:17:58 PM ---Another question - does anybody know how long a Yield lasted before teams could continue on? Or did it vary for each Yield?

--- End quote ---
Each yield varied. Colin & Christie's yield (the very first time it was used) was roughly 40-45 minutes.

--- End quote ---

Is there any evidence? I remembered its mostly 15 minutes. They started the jeepney task just when the other three teams were done. Which fixing the jeepney would take about 15 mins plus?

apskip:

--- Quote from: MrDeerShank on February 12, 2013, 05:17:58 PM ---Another question - does anybody know how long a Yield lasted before teams could continue on? Or did it vary for each Yield?

--- End quote ---

I have seen a variety of answers above, so I will give you a different one. I think YIELDs typically ran about 30 minutes for the sand to run out. Maybe some were as low as 15 minutes or as high as 40 minutes, but most appeared to me to be 30 minutes.

Leafsfan:
How much does the typical season cost to produce?

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 12, 2013, 10:21:34 PM ---Yes, Yield was 15 minutes. It was enough for Weavers to finish their Macdonalds. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

They must be fast eaters then.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version