The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (138/252) > >>

Flamant:
What happened to that website where we could find really detailed results/progress of each team/leg? (Who finished the Roadblock first, in which order teams arrived to the route info...) It had I think seasons 5/6 to the current season (when I lost track of that website). I always found that site to be really interesting... :cmas5

SuperTux:
I'm wondering about this situation: in one elimination leg Team A successfully checked in while Team B was the last to arrive and thus got eliminated. But in the following 12-hour rest one member of Team A got badly injured and couldn't race for the next leg. In this case, would Team B return to the race and if they could, do they need to face a speed bump?

theschnauzers:
Super Tux, the way I understand it, once you're eliminated that's it; you can't come back in.

If the second team can get sufficient medical attention, no matter how far behind they are, they aren't eliminated unless they become the last team that hasn't checked in at an eliminationpoint, at which point Phil will either come to them, or rhey will get to the pit stop and be eliminated.
Bottom line no switching teams.

SuperTux:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on December 08, 2012, 02:05:51 AM ---Super Tux, the way I understand it, once you're eliminated that's it; you can't come back in.

If the second team can get sufficient medical attention, no matter how far behind they are, they aren't eliminated unless they become the last team that hasn't checked in at an eliminationpoint, at which point Phil will either come to them, or rhey will get to the pit stop and be eliminated.
Bottom line no switching teams.

--- End quote ---

Reasonable.  :cmas16

Leafsfan:
In the French leg the teams got $500+

That leads me to my question:

Which leg did teams receive the most amount of money to start?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version