The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (245/254) > >>

RachelLeVega:
This question has been circling my mind for a while now.

Does production require teams to color coordinate their race outfits or is it the teams' choice to do so? Since TAR20, I've noticed all teams have been dressing in the same t-shirts/activewear or the same hues during the race. It seems teams can't wear anything way mismatched like, for example, Ronald's personal "Who's Your Daddy?" clothes while Christina wears her handpicked outfits back in TAR12.

Kamineko:
After watching TAR Canada's recent episode, on the last task before the Pit Stop (canoe to the Pit Stop), can a team use their Express Pass on it? If yes, who should they handed it to?

Declive:
I think they can't use the express pass on those mandatory tasks. Like...you HAVE to canoe to the pit stop , there's no other way to go.

GB:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on August 06, 2014, 05:25:25 PM ---This question has been circling my mind for a while now.

Does production require teams to color coordinate their race outfits or is it the teams' choice to do so? Since TAR20, I've noticed all teams have been dressing in the same t-shirts/activewear or the same hues during the race. It seems teams can't wear anything way mismatched like, for example, Ronald's personal "Who's Your Daddy?" clothes while Christina wears her handpicked outfits back in TAR12.

--- End quote ---

They are encouraged to do so for the first two or three legs. After that, they can do whatever they want.

Except on TAR Vietnam, where they are colour-coded for the entire thing.

nmccarroll91:
Although this isn't specific to any particular Seasons, it is a question, and it's related to TAR, so I'll ask anyway.  :lol:

I'd like to say I'm a pretty big TAR fan, and have seen all the US, Canadian and Australian Seasons so far, but I want to start getting into other (International) seasons.  Has anyone any advise as too where to start, or which Seasons are really great that I'm missing out on?

Thanks in Advance Guys!  :kuss:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version