The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (235/264) > >>

SuperTux:
Why does TAR usually choose 11 teams instead of other numbers, like 10? 11 is a somewhat odd number to me.

theschnauzers:
They try 12 for a few seasons to have one fewer NEL on a 13-leg Race; they tried 10 teams on the Family Edition, which lead to too many NELs on a 13-leg Race; then they tried 11 teams one season (13) I believe with 11 legs, and then settled on the current format of 11 teams and 12 legs ever since.

From a production perspective, 11 seems to work. Can't really explain why much more than that.

ryanmissing27:
Has the race (US version) ever had an Asian couple team?
Dating, married or otherwise...
I know they've had family (Ron & Chris, Tammy & Victor) and friends (Pam & Winnie) but what about love and romance?

Loken:

--- Quote from: ryanmissing27 on June 06, 2014, 11:47:21 PM ---Has the race (US version) ever had an Asian couple team?
I know they've had family (Ron & Chris, Tammy & Victor) and friends (Pam & Winnie) but what about love and romance?

--- End quote ---
well this season,25 theres gay asian couple.

Leafsfan:

--- Quote from: ryanmissing27 on June 06, 2014, 11:47:21 PM ---Has the race (US version) ever had an Asian couple team?

--- End quote ---

Joe/Heidi from Tar16

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version