The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (227/430) > >>

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 13, 2014, 06:56:34 AM ---Which team received the record of getting the most penalties?

--- End quote ---

In TARA 4 Hussein and Natasha got 3 4-hour penalties on three separate legs*  for a total of 12 hours of time penalties.

*Depending on your personal views on double length legs

Lemontail:
Are TV network CEO and founder/(Unrelated to TAR) TV show producers are allowed to participate?

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on May 14, 2014, 06:20:32 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on May 13, 2014, 06:56:34 AM ---Which team received the record of getting the most penalties?

--- End quote ---

In TARA 4 Hussein and Natasha got 3 4-hour penalties on three separate legs*  for a total of 12 hours of time penalties.

*Depending on your personal views on double length legs

--- End quote ---
Hussein & Natasha would have the longest amount of penalties that they have overcame.
Mark & Michael still had 4 penalties, 2 in each of the Thai Legs.

Platrium:
What will happen if the last team has a time credit? Will the 2nd to the last team have to wait at the pit stop and wait for the last team or what will happen exactly?

Karpov617:

--- Quote from: Platrium on May 27, 2014, 06:19:33 AM ---What will happen if the last team has a time credit? Will the 2nd to the last team have to wait at the pit stop and wait for the last team or what will happen exactly?

--- End quote ---

That is one of the things that has bothered me but is never explained by the show. As far as I know, time credits are added to the teams's time retroactively (at the pit start). So even if the last team has a time credit that could bump up their placement, they would still get eliminated. I think this happens because time credits are calculated only after teams have reached the pit stop.

But of course, I'm not sure. ???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version