The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (223/417) > >>

theschnauzers:
Christchurch was mentioned when TAR held a leg there, but the earthquake wasn't during a period after filming and before boradcast of that episode. It was, instead, a leg filmed to promote tourism in that region, and that was a leg involving a PSA on CBS rather than a mention at the beginning of an episode filmed there before their earthquake and aired afterwards.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: theschnauzers on March 19, 2014, 02:25:23 PM ---And given that they are reportedly replacement legs for the Philippines, which suffered a massive natural disaster from the super Typhoon before filming of this season started, it is almost ironic.

--- End quote ---

Is this 100% true? :'( :'( :'( If it is, I wish they'd visit the Philippines next season.

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 19, 2014, 09:24:01 PM ---
--- Quote from: theschnauzers on March 19, 2014, 02:25:23 PM ---And given that they are reportedly replacement legs for the Philippines, which suffered a massive natural disaster from the super Typhoon before filming of this season started, it is almost ironic.

--- End quote ---

Is this 100% true? :'( :'( :'( If it is, I wish they'd visit the Philippines next season.

--- End quote ---

SuperTux:
Have TAR crew ever thought about changing the sponsor (or has Travelocity ever considered quitting)? I've been told that Travelocity hasn't been doing well during these years.

kiki:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 15, 2014, 07:06:40 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on March 12, 2014, 11:01:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Best Loser on March 12, 2014, 02:30:36 AM ---I'm sure this has already been asked in this thread, and I'm sorry for asking again, but what's the paper teams have taped on their steering wheels? The extra instructions that come in the envelopes?

--- End quote ---
I believe the papers are vehicle agreement notices. Rules of the car like no radio, no use of GPS, those sort of shenanigans.

--- End quote ---

They are "extra" instructions re how to go, speeding, etc. We have shots of some of these...

--- End quote ---

Here is an example from TAR 22 the second Botswana leg
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,28582.msg859428.html#msg859428

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version