The Amazing Race 25 > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (219/242) > >>

Jimmer:
It is currently unknown whether the EP can be used on a Fast Forward. I don't think anyone can confirm it one way or another until it is addressed in the show.

toanglobal:

--- Quote from: David on March 07, 2014, 02:43:30 AM ---There is nothing said about that. I just think it is quite a stupid thing, since

1. A team with an Express Pass would not risk it and try to not become last (use it before getting last in a NEL)
2. Using it on a Detour (takes more time) is more intelligent, most of the times. A Speed Bump is easy and takes a few time to complete, while the Detour usually makes the difference.
By the way, I think the Express Pass is only not able to be used in Fast Forwards only AFAIC

--- End quote ---
sometimes a team can get a pitstop clue at first place but go to pitstop mat at last place because of cab driver or navigation problem (in self-driving leg)...

TAR456:
I have questions:
1. Can you tell me which team that is fan favorites of all seasons of TAR US?
2. There is Fast Forward in a leg with U-Turn?

Jimmer:
For #2, a Fast Forward has appeared in a leg with a U-Turn, the two that pop into my mind is TAR16 in Singapore are TAR21 in Amsterdam.  ;D

nmccarroll91:

--- Quote from: Roif456 on March 07, 2014, 10:29:19 PM ---I have questions:
1. Can you tell me which team that is fan favorites of all seasons of TAR US?
2. There is Fast Forward in a leg with U-Turn?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure what you mean by your first point? If your talking about teams that fans feel are the biggest fan favourites of all time, then I would say -

Charla & Mirna
Dustin & Kandice
Brook & Claire
Jet & Cord (Yea, I know a lot of people don't like them, but based on the FB fans this team needs to here)
Gary & Mallory
Bopper & Mark (Maybe this has lessened now after Marks appearance in All Stars)

I'm sure there a tons I'm missing, but of the top of my head, they're the teams I'd consider the biggest fan favourites.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version