The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (219/429) > >>

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Marionete on March 16, 2014, 12:24:31 PM ---
Maybe TAR didn't do this so that the 1st team eliminated gets a new companion at sequesterville after the 2nd leg. :lol:

--- End quote ---
That's why there's never been a Leg 2 NEL.
However, they COULD have had one in TAR15 if Poker was eliminated in Tokyo.

Don Task:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 15, 2014, 07:06:40 PM ---They are "extra" instructions re how to go, speeding, etc. We have shots of some of these...

--- End quote ---

Please, will you share some of them with me, Peach? I always try to capture these additional info... thanks! :)

georgiapeach:
Gosh I would if I could, but not sure I have any stored, but we have put them in the threads before.. Possibly MAF does??

maf:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 17, 2014, 10:42:46 PM ---Gosh I would if I could, but not sure I have any stored, but we have put them in the threads before.. Possibly MAF does??

--- End quote ---

I do not. We haven't gotten any clear shots of them since I started doing my racing reports.

But I remember hearing one team describe them as instructions on how to switch between two and four wheel drive on a recent African leg. So it is probably always instruction on how to operate the vehicle.

georgiapeach:
I have seem ones with driving instructions as in how fast etc but think I have seen more.\as well...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version