The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (218/417) > >>

Platrium:
Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

Karpov617:

--- Quote from: Platrium on March 10, 2014, 11:23:24 PM ---Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

--- End quote ---

The only ones shown were the first five teams who finished it. But I have a feeling that after the first flight tickets ran out, they just gave the rest without checking the Chinese characters.

Platrium:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on March 11, 2014, 03:48:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: Platrium on March 10, 2014, 11:23:24 PM ---Which team was the last team to complete TAR24's starting line task?

--- End quote ---

The only ones shown were the first five teams who finished it. But I have a feeling that after the first flight tickets ran out, they just gave the rest without checking the Chinese characters.

--- End quote ---

But on TAR's facebook page, I saw a photo of Mark & Mallory bringing the correct answer with them. So the moment I saw that pic, I was confused whether everyone finished the SLT or not.

SuperTux:
Is the task location of Ep3 of TAR24 near to where the first season of Survivor was filmed?

Snim Xis:
Yes, it was. Kota Kinabalu is the nearest big city to the island of Pulau Tiga (about 50 km away). On Survivor: Borneo it may have even been mentioned by name.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version