The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Amazing Race Questions

<< < (218/275) > >>

theschnauzers:
I don't believe production would replace a lost EP. Production will not replace a lost clue or instruction sheet, or a lost gnome. And we know production will not replace a passport, although we at RFF have been known to help return a Racer's lost passport to a Racer before they got eliminated.

TAR456:
If team that won Express Pass in first leg and get NEL in NEL leg, would can skip Speed Bump with Express Pass in next EL leg?

David:
There is nothing said about that. I just think it is quite a stupid thing, since

1. A team with an Express Pass would not risk it and try to not become last (use it before getting last in a NEL)
2. Using it on a Detour (takes more time) is more intelligent, most of the times. A Speed Bump is easy and takes a few time to complete, while the Detour usually makes the difference.

By the way, I think the Express Pass is only not able to be used in Fast Forwards only AFAIC

Platrium:
I think an EP can skip a speedbump, but a speedbump is too easy to skip.
Any team who still possesses the EP after getting NEL'd would most likely use the EP on a detour or a rb.
I read from Wikipedia (but I can't find it there anymore) that an FF is EP-able, but there's a time penalty. (6 hours? ??? )

georgiapeach:
Wiki is unreliable....

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version