Sorry folks for the delay in jumping in!
I was partially involved in the live spoilage of this leg as I fwded info from the TAR18 live sightings thread to my community in Japan, where one of the members, Kuni, took his own precious time to go to Narita on an early weekday morning to spot the teams coming off of the delayed Cathay Pacific flight at Narita T2 Exit B. (Hats off to Kuni!)
A few notes about this leg...
* Kuni mentioned that the teams coming out of Exit B headed straight into cars waiting outside the terminal building. I have a feeling that the teams just got a ride from Narita to Shibuya, unlike the first time they visited in TAR9 (where the teams had to get a car from the nearby Hotel Nikko and drive themselves to Tokyo)
* The "vending machine" parking lot was at the POLA Shibuya Building, located at 1-25-21 Shibuya, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo. Just a 3 minute walk north from the Shibuya station. http://www.n-p-d.co.jp/search/003/005/post_58.html
* Right before Jaime/Cara had that side-view mirror accident, the blue road sign (NOTE to Peach, can you help me post the screen cap for this road sign?
) showed that they were headed westbound under Shuto Expressway #3, headed for Route 246 towards Atsugi, 300m before the intersection with Yamate-dori (to the left, Gotanda, to the right, Hatsudai). This is near Dougenzaka, so they were just on their way out of the Shibuya-area.http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=%E5%8D%97%E5%B9%B3%E5%8F%B0%E7%94%BA&aq=&sll=35.654158,139.693136&sspn=0.012414,0.009506&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Japan,+Tokyo+Shibuya%E5%8D%97%E5%B9%B3%E5%8F%B0%E7%94%BA&z=14
Not sure if the collision happened there. Probably not too far ahead. If anyone wants to check out the Google Street View and match up the caps, go for it!
* We knew from the TAR18 Live Sightings thread that the teams were going to go to the Tsurugaoka Hachimangu Shrine in Kamakura. Yabusame is held annually on September 16, so this ritual was a bit off season - nonetheless, the *Yabusame Baba*, as it is formally called, is located within the grounds. http://www.hachimangu.or.jp/about/guidance/top.html
<-- on this map, see the big Torii gate on the west side of the map, you'll see the phrase 流鏑馬馬場. http://www.hachimangu.or.jp/about/guidance/cont02.html
<-- top left picture
* The Daiyuzan Station is the terminus for the Izu Hakone Daiyuzan Line http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daiy%C5%ABzan_Line
From Kamakura, Kisha/Jen went north, probably upto the Atsugi IC, to get on the Tomei Expressway West bound. They probably got off at the Ooi Matsuda IC, which is the closest to the Daiyuzan Station.
* You saw the guesses on the rice paddies where the teams did the Frog of Luck Detour. The Prayer for Purity Detour was probably at the Yuhi-no-taki (sunset falls), near Yagura-dake Peak and Kintoki-Yama, known for the legend of Kintaro. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kintar%C5%8D
Compare this shot with the screencaps --> http://march-drivestation.seesaa.net/upload/detail/image/yuuhinotaki1-thumbnail2.jpg.html
You can say this is in the foothills of Mt. Fuji, but then again, there are a bunch of mountains around there, most notably the Hakone peak just south of this area. (Speculation) Hakone is known for its hot springs and lavish resorts, so I wouldn't be surprised if the teams stayed there for the pit stop.
Just some notes. I hope you find this helpful.