Author Topic: Probst's Video Blogs/website goodies/MEDIA  (Read 21388 times)

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
Re: Probst's Video Blogs/website goodies/MEDIA
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2011, 10:58:18 PM »
Jeff has decided to join the new wave media of recapping and interacting with the fans its called TOUTS

Here's a link to  his website where Jeff talks at 15 second clip intervals to tweeters/ skypers etc.. WHILE the show is airing

http://www.tout.com/m/fbronw

it's pretty phenomenal!!

Lots of work to be done there. X) Have watched almost all of his Ep1 Touts. Jeff as a host when it AIRS is just as great!!

If I may ask, will Jeff have his weekly blogs? I loved reading them the past seasons.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2011, 10:34:04 AM »
I hope Jeff will have a regular blog.. I keep checking for either the video blog or written blog.  As of right now there is only the touts.

you can always check the link. in case  i miss it! :tup:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2011, 05:15:35 AM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2011, 12:23:49 PM »
Bring back the blog!   (:;)  I loved reading his blogs every week and will be very unhappy if he doesn't write them this year  :'(

Offline Squall

• RFF Jr. Member
  • There is reason to fear;Squall (the first) is here
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2011, 09:36:13 AM »
Agreed Bam, i found those so interesting, and even his video blogs were really insightful.
"as long as you don't get your hopes up, you can take anything...you feel less pain" --> Squall
Host: The Mole: South Eastern Sabotage
Played: Fantasy Big Brother 2011 (Mythic) - Win | Survivor K: South Pacific: (Coach) - Runner Up

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2011, 09:49:10 AM »
Be sure to watch the touts!

http://www.tout.com/u/jeffprobst
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2011, 10:57:18 AM »
Jeff Probst on episode 3 of 'Survivor: South Pacific'

Each week, host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of Survivor: South Pacific.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: Every season when I talk to the contestants before the game starts they go on about all these things that they are not going to reveal to the other players. And then they get out there and can’t help themselves. The latest example was Brandon telling his entire tribe about being Russell’s nephew, which he promised he wouldn’t do. Why can’t these people zip their lips? Is it a lack of discipline? And seeing as how people seem to have such a hard time keeping secrets about themselves, do you think contestants are better off just telling the truth from the get-go as opposed to having to come clean or get caught in a lie later?

JEFF PROBST: I think the answer to this question is the reason reality works in general – people want to talk about themselves. Whenever this topic comes up in casting and someone says “I’m not gonna tell anybody I’m a doctor,” I immediately say, “You won’t be able to help yourself.” People just want to talk and they want to share who they are and their accomplishments. In Brandon’s case, the guy is just so conflicted he doesn’t know what to do and as a result he’s reacting rather than acting and everybody sees it. It’s killing his game right now but it’s making him a candidate to take to the end because I don’t think he can win…at this point, anyway.

EW: Semhar is the first person to exit the game, as you predicted before the season started. (Good call!) So now I’m going to put you on the spot: Which contestant from which season were you most sorry to see go out first? (My vote goes to Francesca from Redemption Island.)

JP: Hmm good question.. and good guess as to my answer, but you’re wrong!  I did like Francesca and would actually like to see her back on the show, but my biggest disappointment was seeing Jessica DeBen from Survivor: Fiji being voted off first. I really liked her style. She’s attractive, she seemed to have a good sense of herself. Then again, maybe it was better for her that she was voted off. Maybe she was too normal.

EW: Do you ever want to exercise any sort of veto power over self-appointed nicknames? For example, I have to imagine you felt a tad awkward having to say, “Papa Bear, the tribe has spoken.”

JP: Dalton, you’re a funny dude and pretty aware. I think Papa Bear was the toughest of all the nicknames we’ve had on the show. Something about it just felt slightly wrong, or like I was saying something that was not quite appropriate for Survivor. Ask me this question at the end of next season, you may get a different answer.

EW: Don’t you dare go anywhere until you tease us up good for next week!

JP: We revisit a classic challenge and at least one Survivor has a chance to break a record set years ago by Rupert “America’s Choice” Boneham.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/09/29/jeff-probst-episode-3-survivor-south-pacific/