Author Topic: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion  (Read 9546 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • bye
Re: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »
This is so random, but yesterday I started rewatching Blood vs. Water (I'm in episode 5 right now) and I love the season so much!

I rooted for Colton in the premiere, felt sad that he resorted to his old ways later on.
I refreshed my eternal love for Monica and my hopes that one day she will be back.
Same goes for Laura M. and I actually LOVE Brad on this rewatch.

I don't remember this season being so good when it was actually airing :lol:

Offline HavaDrPepper

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: US Survivor: Previous Seasons Discussion
« Reply #76 on: February 19, 2017, 07:10:53 PM »
I've been rewatching the older seasons that have people in Game Changers.  I am finding that my opinions of some of the seasons have changed with the second watching of them as well as some of the people!

Just finished Philippines today and have to admit that Malcom really wasn't all that. I remember that I thought of him as the 2nd Ozzy but he really wasn't!  He did not win the individual challenges like Ozzy did... he was just eye candy.  Luckily there were bigger targets to get rid of and he did win a challenge when he needed to.  As for Ozzy, I saw his first season again as well as South Pacific.  I liked him better in Cook Islands.  Ozzy only needs to get to day 14 to have more days in the game than Boston Rob...  Cirie needs to get to day 33.

I am also finding that I am liking some of the contestants that I didn't really remember, mostly because they were early jury.  And, then there are some that I still don't like.... Abi and Russell H top that list!

And, I know this is an unpopular opinion but I really, really like Redemption Island. Boston Rob played everybody like a master.  And, kooky Phillip wasn't so bad the 2nd time around.  Only a couple more seasons to watch before the premiere.  What I am finding is that it could be interesting seeing how some of these big personalities will mesh with others.

Custom Search