The Amazing Race 24 > The Racers

TAR18: Herb Lang & Nate Lofton (Big Easy & Flight Time of Harlem Globetrotters)

<< < (2/12) > >>

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Kandace_KML on February 17, 2011, 06:08:12 PM ---I'll add that that it is for a million. If I had to choose between  1,000,000 and a making a girl cry, 1 million definetly!

--- End quote ---

I was going to say something like that but it wouldn't sound right coming from me.

Competitor:

--- Quote from: The Prophet on February 17, 2011, 06:09:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: Kandace_KML on February 17, 2011, 06:08:12 PM ---I'll add that that it is for a million. If I had to choose between  1,000,000 and a making a girl cry, 1 million definetly!

--- End quote ---

I was going to say something like that but it wouldn't sound right coming from me.

--- End quote ---

I'm a male who has been around sports for a long time. I laughed at their words. To me, the more offensive and damaging thing to Mika would have been Canaan attempting to push her and verbally berating her.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Competitor on February 18, 2011, 02:45:14 PM ---I'm a male who has been around sports for a long time. I laughed at their words. To me, the more offensive and damaging thing to Mika would have been Canaan attempting to push her and verbally berating her.

--- End quote ---

Yes...why don't more people talk about this part of the story?

I have to admit after listening to Mika carry on for so long I was initially thought it was funny too.

#HEEL:
I don't know what everyone thinks was so bad about the globetrotters trash talking. They knew coming into that task that they were last, and needed a small miracle to stay in it. It's not like they physically pushed her off the slide so they could jump in first or anything like that.

What I don't understand even more is why people love Rob & Amber, who made a race career out of trash talking and psyching out other teams, yet hate the globetrotters for exactly the same thing.

Prophet:

--- Quote from: Coutzy on February 18, 2011, 07:31:57 PM ---I don't know what everyone thinks was so bad about the globetrotters trash talking. They knew coming into that task that they were last, and needed a small miracle to stay in it. It's not like they physically pushed her off the slide so they could jump in first or anything like that.

What I don't understand even more is why people love Rob & Amber, who made a race career out of trash talking and psyching out other teams, yet hate the globetrotters for exactly the same thing.

--- End quote ---

Well said, I agree with all of it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version